Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Chance for art from DF?

How does work the system for chance of taking an art from DF here?

Chance is 1.5% + (luck / 5000), half that for the five mini bosses.
    Ultima modifica di Rhapsody; 05-08-2005, 17:10.
    In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
    Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

Commenta

10x. If 10 people kiled DF and got fame, each one of them has a 1.5 chance for art, or the chance is 1.5/10=0.15%? Or the art can take only that who make most damage to DarkFatrher?

Commenta

No that's for a random person that high damage. So it's 10x lesser if you are with 10 people.
        #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

What if 10 ppl are in party, everyone has luck 500 so its a total of luck 5000.

Is the formula then 1.5 / 10 = 0.15 + (5000/500) = 10.15.

10.15 / 10 = 1.015 ~1% chance to get arty for each invidual?

Commenta

no, luck don't stack up when in party
            The ONLY luck counted is the individual one of the pg who does the bigger damage

Aegis Byrth :.: Elethia Byrth :.: Acheron Byrth :.: Nightshade Byrth :.: Eveline Byrth :. on GuildWars
            CdC ₪ Aegis on Team Fortress 2
            Egioh on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Commenta

this is how it works.. the luck is for yourself.. for loot its effected by one who did most damage.. and the % for arty is split by everyone who got loot rights
              ------------------------------------------
              cant talk italian...

Commenta

The arty is randomly selected from the top attackers, but if theres 8 people hitting it, one does 10k, other ppl (7) do 3k each to it, so when arty would come would the player who did 10k damage get it, or would it still be randomly selected between 2-3ppl even if one player does about 50% more damage than any other player?

Commenta

It works like this.

Base chance is 1.5% + Luck / 5000 (I said 500 earlier, it's actually 5000).
                  This check is done only once, and the Luck used here is that of the person who did the most damage.
                  After the chance is computed, it's checked against a random number. If this check is not passed, no artifact is given.
                  If it is passed, one artifact will be given to a random player in the top 16 attacker list.

So, basically, doing more damage ensures that it is your luck that's taken into consideration when the chance is computed, but this doesn't mean you will be the one to receive the artifact even if it is your luck that was used. And having high or low luck doesn't affect the probability of getting an artifact if one is to be given. That is completely random.
                  In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
                  Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

Commenta

ya that's basicly what i said alltho i didn't know it was top 16.. was sure everyone who got loot rights :X whichi is probalby 16 top damage ^_^ .. ANYWAY ... cant you make a system to give to like 4 top damage? its annoying when 3 people do like 3 fireballs and get same chance as some one who did 5000 damage
                    ------------------------------------------
                    cant talk italian...

Commenta

So that, 10 players with luck 1200 goes and try it... One single player has 0,172% chance of getting an artifact, so he must defeat DF about 600 times for having a good chance of getting one... ins't that a little too much? Is OSI the same?
                      Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X