Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Paragon Artifacts

Do these mobs drop minor artifacts ? or is it disabled?
    And how do i use treasure maps ? do i need mining skill? or can anyone just grab a shovel and dig ?

Thanks

Verminard

Yes they still drop artifacts, but the chance to get one depeneds on the fame he gaves you, so a balron has a lot of chance to give you an artifact, about 1/10 the chances, so a skeleton has low chances to give you one. To see the map you need carthography skill, and to open the chest you the the lockpicking skill, remeber the high level monster high level skill lockpicking to open the chest and high level cartography skill to read the map.
    ----------------------------------------------
    In the earth of Noobless
    ICQ 222-725-826
    msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Commenta

Cool thanks m8 , how do i dig up treasure btw? dbl click the shovel then target the ground ? or is it a shrub i have to target etc?

Commenta

well when you find the place, double click the shovel, then target the map once, and then target the map again!!! really easy!! some times you must click the tile not the map in the last click!!
        In the earth of Noobless
        ICQ 222-725-826

Commenta

Ahh ic thanks m8y il ltry that now !!

Commenta

you need mining skill.

Commenta

You dont need minign skill, but if you have that skill it will be easer to get, and you dont have to dig in the exactly place

Commenta

well my treasure hunter doesnt have mining skill, is a waste of skill i think, all the runes in domus aurea are in a near place from the chest, so you dont need to have mining skill only if you are a worker lol!!!!!
                In the earth of Noobless
                ICQ 222-725-826

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X