Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• STAFF Look This Thread

This is SO idiotic, in Chaos VS Order, if someone attacks you and you kick his ass, the attacker will ALWAYS run to their house (Hello there A†S Potdrinkers..) anyway, in other combat the attacker(s) CANT flee in their houses (you are not allowed to access this) so maybe in the next boot/update you can change C/O housing to match Factions/Normal combat, so ppl when low health wouldnt run on their house if they first attack..

Also make chaos/order guilds pets ressable by everyone with vet&lore 80, because there are so few C/O = impossible to find vet that is in Chaos or Order guild.

Ya stupidity is high on that subject.. It realy sucks that these newbs can flee right to house

Commenta

I would say take it a step further - allow them to enter the houses, but in this event allow their attackers access as well - this simulates a real attacking force beating the enemy back and finally taking their stronghold!
      No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof
        I would say take it a step further - allow them to enter the houses, but in this event allow their attackers access as well - this simulates a real attacking force beating the enemy back and finally taking their stronghold!
        Ya Ya! This would be cool ^^ Nice idea man but I think its not going to happen gos osi dont have it ;E

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X