Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Lag...Lagg and more Lag

When is started to play in this server a year ago, this server runs very well ...and then it had 700 players...more o less but in the lasts months it turns into a CONSTANT laggy server. We musnt forget that is a FREE server so we cant say anything...but whats the problem? connection? hardware resources? ....

Sorry for my english and thanks!. Nice Day

read the topics staff memebers make before posting your own topics maybe it would give you an answer.
    ------------------------------------------
    cant talk italian...

Commenta

Cant talk italian but understand english? i think not. The topic posted by rhapsody talks about the lag due to tokuno spawns...but think a little....now tokuno is empty of spawns and lag continues...

Due to that fact i decide to post this thread, next time think before reply...

Commenta

if they dont know what is making the lag what kind of an answer would you want ?.... lol so you do know what's going on so wtf is this topic about?.. moaning about the lag? :\
        cant talk italian...

Commenta

¿? so bored... this is my thread...nobody ask you if you want it or not..right?. dont post on it in this case, just simple. People can post about anything they want (based on the forum rules of course) and related to the shard. It is an OPINION you understand this? if you are american i know that you cant understand OTHERS points of view except yours but this is an italian shard.

Commenta

nobody even the staff knows what's going on with the server and why there is so much lag....i know it may sucks but from time to time they try to find out the problem by disabling every new script recently upped on the server (see tokuno and so on).
            We hope that doing this will help to find out the reason why there is so much lag in the server,so pls be patient
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
            C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

your topic is about asking what's the problem.. and you said yourself you knew that the staff doesn't know and tehy are still checking so i see no point for this topic beside then need to cry about the lag.
              cant talk italian...

Commenta

sorry stalingrado blue demon is from a shit country where the standards are very low he does mean to be rude but he cant help it thats what his filthy people do, no respect for anything.

Commenta

we must try to understand the situation is very complicated so if we have a patient the problem will be resolved

See you

Commenta

como las clavas bbq!!,xDDD. patient is the mother of the sciences...
                    In Skype: Pikar0
                    In MSN: p_valdivia@hotmail.com

PJ.1 -> PikaRo
                    PJ.2 -> MaD
                    PJ.3 -> RaY

...the dreams only are begins of a reality...

Commenta

I remark that often the lag start after the clean the server ressource. Dunno if im alone to see that. The lag stay until they restart the server.

Commenta

It aint free to everybody - there are (apparently) premium members who pay for stuff - either way the shard is administered, so you can bet they are trying everything possible to fix this.
                        As far as I can tell the shard is less laggy than it was before I took a break a few months back (before tokuno facet was even implemented) and I was living in Italy back then - now 1000 km away in North Europe and its much better most of the time, so progress is being made...

Either way its no excuse to turn the forums into a racist ranting ground - some of you need to wind your necks in, have a good think, and start showing some respect - try watching Gandhi or smoking some weed or something...
                        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Here here Narcof!

I just wanted to comment about El BBQ. Why remark like this when you have to consider certain factors. How do you know his country has bad standards when ours goes to war in places we shouldn't be? Hmmmm - standards, shmandards!

Narcof is spot on by the way - smoke some ganj and chill man - its only a game!

Commenta

OT (kinda)

Jinj I agree in principle, but (and you knew I'd pull up on this one bro!) only half-agree on the war thing. For the record, my ten (Euro) cents worth - The war I.M.O. WAS right, lets fact it how would you like it if Blair/Berlusconi/Whoever decided to asassinate their opposition, ban elections, exterminate all opposition, appropriate the main bulk of the nations funds and proceed to make war on neighboring countries - I for one would appreciate other nations sending some help to get rid of him!

HOWEVER where it gets a bit lame is the point they are at now - where Bosh/Bliar leave their troops in the zone long after they should have pulled out!

KINDA REMINDS ME OF SOME ABSENTEE TAMERS LEAVING CERTAIN PETS IN DUNGEONS DON'T IT EH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                            No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

WOO HOO lets add another british flag

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X