Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• HEY Let's Lag again!!!!!!!!!!!

just to say something!!! we are again on role!!! congratulations, again we can lag peacefully =)))
    ----------------------------------------------
    In the earth of Noobless
    ICQ 222-725-826
    msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

I really think it's Tokuno monsters that cause the lag
    #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

No it isnt! Server just doesnt have fast enough processor or not enough RAM-memory, that's why it lags. Because when the champ spawns were deleted, it didnt lag. When they added them again, also lag started. Now when tokuno monsters were deleted, there were no lag, but now it still lags even tokuno monsters arent spawned.

Commenta

Hum can be true but no one without admin and gm know about the server hardware... so its hard to say thats the reason of the lag can be only a script that make the lag

Commenta

:S Quit talking that BULLSHIT.. The real reason for lag is high item count and this "AASDASDSDASDASDADASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDAS DASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASFDASDASDASD ASDADDSSD S SER NIUBBO ADASDADASD" VENDO HCI DCI ADASDASDASD BOW ASDASDASDAS BUY IT ASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDAS DASDASDASDASASD"

Luna is full of these flooding idiots and thats whats laggin and pissing me of so..
          LOPETTAKAA SE VITUN FLOODAAMINEN SAATANA IDIOOTIT. In english stop flooding :F

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu
            :S Quit talking that BULLSHIT.. The real reason for lag is high item count and this "AASDASDSDASDASDADASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDAS DASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASFDASDASDASD ASDADDSSD S SER NIUBBO ADASDADASD" VENDO HCI DCI ADASDASDASD BOW ASDASDASDAS BUY IT ASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDAS DASDASDASDASASD"

Luna is full of these flooding idiots and thats whats laggin and pissing me of so..
            LOPETTAKAA SE VITUN FLOODAAMINEN SAATANA IDIOOTIT. In english stop flooding :F
            How about putting Malas on another server then, so that the banksitters and their doom-trawling suppliers don't impact on anything else?
            No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X