X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Shard updates

The following fixes will go live at the next server restart:
    • Monsters will go back to casting damage spells only (temporary).
    • All tamed creatures will now lose the auto-dispel ability (this includes all already tamed creatures).
    • Paragon loot is once again bumped up.
    • Fixed the number of fame points obtained when turning in a BOD.
    • Key Rings, Iron Keys, and Poison/Explosion/Dart Traps will no longer be craftable with Tinkering (temporary).
    • Repair Deeds will no longer be craftable (temporary).
    • Ancient Urns and Honorable Swords now have correct weigth.
    • Fixed a bug that would let players craft spellbooks with Elder properties at GM Magery.
    • The paralyzing blow immunity timer has been removed (temporary).
    • The secondary weapon ability for Tetsubo and derived weapons (most notably the Exiler) has been fixed.
    • Jewelry with 6 properties will no longer spawn. Loots have also been fixed. What you will find now is exactly what you get on OSI.

Please note that all temporarily removed abilities/items/etc will be put back in as soon as we find out what's causing this lag.
    In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
    Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

From next reboot...
    • Fixed Paragon monsters' hue
    • Completing Grizelda's quest now gives 1000 Sacrifice points
    • Added glacial staves to Giant Ice Serpents' loot
    • Slayer spellbooks now work once again
    • More loot fixes
    In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
    Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

Commenta

Tokuno spawns will be put back up shortly.
      Please note that:
      • The artifact chance has been updated and is more OSI-style.
      • You can no longer macro artifacts away (from inside a house/boat/etc).
      • Major artifacts are not in yet.

Commenta

As you probably noticed the server started lagging again right after we reopened the spawners in Tokuno. They've been removed again and that seemed to improve things a bit... they will be unavailable for a little while more until we find out what's wrong with them.
        Today's loot should be compensation enough, we believe, for as you probably noticed it's quite good. This will be fixed tomorrow, along with the following:
        • Factions will now get a 10000 Silver bonus when conquering towns.
        • Dealing damage with a Fire Horn is now considered an aggressive action.
        • Armor Ignore once again ignores all resistances, not just physical.
        • In order to tame a creature you now need to be within 2 tiles from it (previously it was 3).
        • Discordance, Peacemaking and Provocation now display an error message when the targeted object is not valid.
        • The success chance for active Meditation is now based on the difference between current and max mana. The higher the gap, the lower the success chance. The delay for a failed meditation is now 10s instead of 5.
        • An error message will be displayed when trying to equip a weapon if another is already equipped.
        • The damage done by spells automatically casted by Hit Magic Arrow, Hit Harm, Hit Fireball and Hit Lightning weapon attributes is no longer based on the wielder's Eval Int. The base damage is the same for all players, and it's the spell's base damage (Magic Arrow: 10 + 1d4, Harm: 17 + 1d5, Fireball: 19 + 1d5, Lightning: 23 + 1d5), with bonuses given by Inscription, Int and SDI just like normal spells. Resistances apply, of course.

Commenta

From the next reboot:
          • Fixed a bug leading to some pets disappearing.
          • Fixed swing speed rate. You can use this website or stratics' tool to calculate your swing speed.
          • Young players will not receive Tokuno artifacts anymore.

Commenta

The following will go live tomorrow, or the day after at the latest:
            • Pets' control chance has been fixed.
            • Iron Keys can once again be crafted with Tinkering.
            • Fixed a bug with guarded regions and the "Guards can no longer be called on you" message.
            • SheafOfHay can now be fed to pets.

Commenta

More updates...
              • Fixed charges on Pigments of Tokuno (major), they now have 50 instead of 10. Pigments claimed today will receive 40 more charges.
              • Bracelets of Binding, Bags of Sending, and Balls of Summoning are no longer insurable.
              • 7th Anniversary items will no longer be given.
              • Leggings of Ember and Ancient Samurai Helms can now be dyed with Pigments.

Fixing The Horselord's double slayer will take a little while longer. It's scheduled for the next update.
              Ultima modifica di Rhapsody; 21-07-2005, 00:00.

Commenta

my brother acount has 120 days in 10 days and wont he have 7 aniversary premiun?

Commenta

Okay, fixing the fixes...
                  • Balls of Summoning and Bracelets of Binding are once again insurable. They are insurable on OSI production shards but not on their test shard, probably due to a bug or intended to go live with the next publish. We'll be waiting for updates on this before going back to it.
                  • 7th Anniversary Gifts are back in until a final decision on the subject is reached.
                  • The Horselord will now be double slayer (Elemental and Reptile).
                  • The Valor virtue and Monster Titles will be unavailable for a time while we continue investigating on lag issues.

Commenta

Originally posted by Falber
                    my brother acount has 120 days in 10 days and wont he have 7 aniversary premiun?
                    He'll get it as soon as they upload the last batch of fixes, should have been today, but it got delayed. They should go up tomorrow.

In the meanwhile, Tokuno spawns have been reinstated as of right now.

Commenta

For the Horselord the bow will be auto-fixed without doing something ?

Commenta

Yes.

Commenta

Fixes, fixes...
                          • Repair Deeds will be craftable once again.
                          • Key Rings too are back in.
                          • Damage done by Paragon breathers has been scaled down.
                          • Arachnid Slayers now work on Terathan Avengers.
                          • Tokuno artifact chance has been raised.
                          • Loots have been slightly modified as well. Higher end monsters will yield better items.
                          • Paralyzing Blow immunity timer has been reinstated.

Commenta

The following will be available starting tomorrow:
                            • Valor is back in
                            • Champion Spawns now spawn more creatures.
                            • Bowcraft repair deeds now work
                            • KeyRings are now really back in
                            • Bonsai Seeds added to SE monsters' loots
                            • Fire Beetle spawn added inside Yomotsu Mines
                            Ultima modifica di Rhapsody; 11-08-2005, 19:21.

Commenta

Added today:
                              • Fire Beetles can now be used/bonded by everyone regardless of Taming.
                              • Origami added to Fan Dancer loots.
                              • Daemon Bone Armor pieces added to Efreet loots.
                              • It is no longer possible to recall to and gate to/from Tokuno dungeons.
                              • Crafting Composite Bows now requires 7 boards instead of 10.
                              • It's now possible to steal items inside NPC chests regardless of weight.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X