Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Not bonded with me yet??

mmmm what happened?? i tamed, i feed them since two weeks ago, and not tamed yet?? can some body explain me what happened?? i stable my pets since two weeks ago and not bonded yet =/ just want to know what to do now
    ----------------------------------------------
    In the earth of Noobless
    ICQ 222-725-826
    msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Have u stabled them wonderfully happy? Your taming skill at the time of stabling and claiming was major or equals of the minimum skill requied to tame them?

Commenta

Bonding process starts from the action of feeding them, so:

1) tame a pet
      2) feed it something
      3) stable it
      4) take it out of stables after 7 days
      5) feed again and it is bonded

Commenta

okay this is how it works if you feed it with the correct taming skill that takes to tame the pet and the bonding timer starts , now the only two ways for the timer to reset beside from releasing the pet i guess :P
        is 1. to feed the pet while your skill is less then the needed ammount for bond
        2. if its not wonderfully happy.
        ------------------------------------------
        cant talk italian...

Commenta

wrong, you dont need the required skill to tame, swamp dragons can be bonded with 0 taming.

Commenta

well beside a few that is.... the code probably asks for the taming skill and then it writes beside xyz.... its only horses/giant beetle/swampy... ETC
            ------------------------------------------
            cant talk italian...

Commenta

I think the skill is checked on every kind of pet, simply it's a very low requirment on beetles, swapmies, et.c. - 0 taming. But the check i suppose is still performed - if ur char has 0 taming or better Because i doubt RUNUO developers wrote a hole different script for bonding these pets, which don't require taming to bo bonded.
              2 G - Fet :
              Can u say what pets were u trying to bond? And what taming skill had u got when u stabled 'em? Maybe u forgot to feed em after taking em out of the stables?
              My bardic song will cure your soul

Commenta

well my taming skill was 115 with rings +15 and bra +15 the real skill is 90 also 115 animal lore, the pet is a firesteed, dont know what happen =(=(=(=(
                In the earth of Noobless
                ICQ 222-725-826

Commenta

Hmm... U had ur jewelry on u when taking it out the stables?
                  If yes, when i suppose u need 106 REAL skill (not with jewelry) for bonding fire steed. But unsure about this, would like to hear the opinion of more experienced tamers on this quite an interesting question.
                  My bardic song will cure your soul

Commenta

the only thing that you need to be able to do is ride or control the pet that you are trying to bond.

Commenta

1) tame pet
                      2) feed the pet
                      - when u feeding the pet u must have the rezuared tame skill for it, it doesn't metter if u have reall or +jewelery
                      3) after 7 days feed again the pet
                      when u feeding the pet u must have the requared tame skill for it, it doesn't metter if u have reall or +jewelery

P.S. The Stable helps only not loosing ure pet during the 7 bonding days

Commenta

Originally posted by Gertkane
                        wrong, you dont need the required skill to tame, swamp dragons can be bonded with 0 taming.
                        The swamp dragons have a 100% Obey blablabla, doesn't matter what your taming is.
                        #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

Originally posted by Gucci

The swamp dragons have a 100% Obey blablabla, doesn't matter what your taming is.
                          as if that was not what i was trying to imply.

Commenta

well well well, it tooks about 3 weeks to bond jejejj, already bond, but if i want bond again another pet, it will take the same time?? i did all i have to, tame pet, feew will i have tamin 115, stable, claim pet after a week and feed again with 115 tamign, well, for me took about 3 weeks, weird uhh?? well thnx everyone for the help =))
                            In the earth of Noobless
                            ICQ 222-725-826

Commenta

Sto operando...
                            X