Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Best stat gain method?

What is the best stat gain method? Or is it just one stat per 15 minutes here?

Seesawing 2 skills 0-10 works for stats or what do you suggest?

Train skills from every vendor till your skillcap is full (700), DONT train camping, put every skill up and camping up and start double clicking kindlings.

Commenta

U can gain only 3 or 4 stats points in 1 hour, which stat would u like to train?

Str: Reach 700 skills points,don't train mace fight,put every skill up and satrt attacking a training dummy witha mace.

Dex: the same as str but use fencing instead of mace

Int:The same as str but use taste id on a bread ^^

Commenta

thx, but i can gain stats even when i dont gain skill?

Commenta

Nope, you can't. Only simulatenously with the skill gains.
          Alezi's suggested method is the best for quick and convinient way to raise your stats.
          The thing is - you do not get skill gains in camping, if you have 700 skill points & got no skills with the active "down" arrow. But you still will get stat gains, so this way is very good even for gaining stats on already fully skilled 6xlegendary char for example w/o lovering any of your important skills ot w/o need of seesawing, which is a little bit annoying
          My bardic song will cure your soul

Commenta

ok thx, got it.

Commenta

mining

Commenta

i allways do it the camping way since it gains all 3 stats.... so its NP and razor can make a fast macro for it to do at night so its really easy
                ------------------------------------------
                cant talk italian...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X