Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Treasures of Tokuno

When the greater treasures will be implemented? Can you choose the greater reward or is it randomly selected when you have returned 10 of the lesser rewards to their owners? Someone who knows more about the treasures could explain a bit more?

We haven't decided when they will be added yet. We will of course let everyone know as soon as we do. It's probably going to be one month after the opening of Tokuno though... you do the math.
    And yes, you will be able to choose which major artifact you wish to receive after returning 10 minors.
    In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
    Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

Commenta

Originally posted by Rhapsody
      We haven't decided when they will be added yet. We will of course let everyone know as soon as we do. It's probably going to be one month after the opening of Tokuno though... you do the math.
      And yes, you will be able to choose which major artifact you wish to receive after returning 10 minors.
      One month after Tokunos OPening? Ehm, How long as Tokuno been open then?
      #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

The opening took place on June, the 13th.
        In italiano, i vocaboli che terminano in -cia e -gia al plurale mantengono la i solo se prima della c/g c'è una vocale, altrimenti la perdono. Il plurale di freccia è frecce. E si scrive arciere, non arcere. "Qual è", "qualcun altro" e "nessun altro" si scrivono senza apostrofo. Leggere: #1, #2.
        Si scrive Felucca. Non Fellucca. E nemmeno Felluca. Haven, non Heaven. Despise, non Despice. OSI, non OSY.

Commenta

Interesting, so we can expect Greater artys near 13th of july, will be still be able to get lesser artys? And for how long?
          #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

good questions ! Please a GM answe him

Commenta

This hasn't been decided yet, but it's likely the event will last until September, 30th.
              Only minors will spawn in the first month, and both minors and majors after that and until the end.
              At the end of the event (i.e. from October onwards) artifacts will no longer spawn, but Ihara Soko will still be available for turning in minors.

Commenta

Accordin to me it's better. All people want great trausre now...but, only for 1 mounth u can change 10 lesser for 1 greater and so....in 3 mounths in 3 mouths of lesser i will able to chose all the gretaer that you want I have a lot of lesser...but you must think also at the treasure "pigment"...a lot of coloros and few charges. I hope that you understand something of my english ...bye

Voto mio fratello miglior firmaiolo GN!!!
                Coitus,popolanodelSovranoOrdineCatanesedelLiotro...S.O.C.L.Regnat!!