Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• International Guild?

I was just thinkig about it for a while. Maybe we can create an international guild?

Sounds good to me, let me know what you plan to do; i'd like to be a member of a guild where people play all the time.

Commenta

I have already placed a stone(Guild Name: The Syndicate [SYN]): only awaits for all of you to join

*icq in profile if u wish, or else PM me*

Commenta

Originally posted by Restless Soul
        I have already placed a stone(Guild Name: The Syndicate [SYN]): only awaits for all of you to join

*icq in profile if u wish, or else PM me*
        for the International Guild

Good work!

Commenta

Good idea but would it be faction guild or just flegmatic worker guild ^^

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu
            Good idea but would it be faction guild or just flegmatic worker guild ^^
            The idea is for a fullaround guild-community (acquiring the pvm group, the workers group, the pvp faction group etc).

Atm, we are all Faction Thieves, Minax Faction, granted a minimum cover (synonim:not killed on sight, nor on second =P) by AoT and GsT.

So you can ask and make Champs with them, for example.

I am planning to acquire some new players of new districts else than Thieving, and step by step something is coming out

Soon a web space with details and MORE (working and studying doesn't help being "fast" =P)

cya

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X