X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• How many English are here??

Hi all!

Not new to UO but new to Dreams and loving it!!

Just wanted to introduce myself and see if I can find any other English speaking (as 1st language) players- feels rude to keep asking everyone Parli inglese??.
    I'm trying to learn Italian but it is going slow because of time mostly.

Also having trouble finding out some stuff cos the translation thing, wondered if anyone could enlighten me....

Is there any PvPing on this shard? if so where so I can avoid it :P

Does the in game translation work?-would help SO much!

Is there an IRC channel for this shard? if so is there an English one? I know a lot of the Italians speak English but it's not fair on them to keep trying to translate for the likes of me :S

Other than those few bits I'd just like to say I LOVE this shard!! My previous shard was full of gankers etc and it just got boring going out and getting killed all the time :S but everyone I've met here so far has been brill!

Look forward to getting to know y'all!

Scarlet xx

We have some more people out there if you find me in game or with my brother gimli, if you need help in armor, weapons for new chars we can help you... I hope more people introduce theirselves here...

Commenta

Hallo !!!

I'am italian, but if you want i'll be very happy to help you improving your italian and your character

This shard is beautiful, but there are lamers&looters&gankers as avery shard in this world... and there's pvp... of course.

Have a nice time !!!!

My ICQ Number is : 283-673-362
      (for everyone who needs help)

PS:
      Sorry for my bad english

Curufinwe, Principe di Valinor, Figlio di Finwe.

Commenta

Hi
        i love this shard too The main reason is that there are a lot of people here and that's the most important thing in a MMORPG.
        I have played in a shard with only 20 users online and i know what is the difference
        So i have two main characters- a tailor (who is gonna be and blacksmith) and a swordsman.
        The tailor is at 99.6 skill and i can make armors if you want....or if you need some help about anything just tell me
        btw if you have some leather i will be happy to buy it ....beacause i have not a single piece

good luck
        ICQ 292 283 049
        UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Hey Dwimmer is your brother's character called Gimli ?
          Because i need some armor with very high resists (more than exceptional) also and some weapons.
          Where i can usually find you or your brother in the game?
          ICQ 292 283 049
          UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Hi guys , just a quick question , how does the pvp work on this shard? can somone attack me anywhere? or is there a certain zone ?
            thxs

Commenta

I think the PvP is available only in Felucca.
              ICQ 292 283 049
              UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Pvp is working only on Felucca. You can PvP on trammel/malas/ilshenar/tokuno joining a guild that declared war to another one (check the "Avventure&Leggende" forum about "Trammel War").

Curufinwe, Principe di Valinor, Figlio di Finwe.

Commenta

lol ebbravi ragazzi !
                  DIFFIDATO N.9
                  ICQ 223 546 057
                  FACCIO VIDEO!
                  I MIEI VIDEO SU YOUTUBE:
                  Alone vs All, TB Faction, TB vs CoM, Gratta&Vinci,
                  Harrower TB, NoX vs LvX, Come Out

Il mio video + bello!
                  A little piece of paper with a picture drawn floats...
                  The memory now is like the picture was then.
                  When the paper’s crumpled up it can’t be perfect again!

Commenta

Hi all

Thanks for all your great replies!!

I'll look out for you all out and about uo

Cheers

Scarlet xxx

Commenta

okay if u need help to begin your adventure on UODreams, contact me... i'm italian but i can try to help the same.

today i meet a guy from the US...
                      i was wondering... why don't u create a guild for people from USA and England?
                      it is easier for new players to start if someone can explain how the game works in his/her own language...

this is just and idea...

Commenta

Hehehe that's wierd I had the very same idea yesterday!!!

As soon as we can I think me and my fiance (known here as Denarius btw ^^) should deff do that!! I think it'll be really popular.

If and when we do (time permitting) we'll put a thread here and all english speakers will be welcome! Well anyone nice tbh but particularly those whose English is their first language :P

As I said before we have experience in UO from another shard, so already know a lot about the game-just need a few details explained here and there :P.

If anyone else is going to or already has done this please let us know as I for one would be very interested in joining.

Scarlet xxx

Commenta

if u need a big and very cool house on Malas to establish the guild, mine is at your service

=)

Commenta

Sto operando...
                          X