Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Stealing ore??

WEll i got a problem some weeks ago, when i tryied to steal some ore in a blacksmith store with my thief 110, well i didnt know what happened, then i just remember i saw in some web page that if i have 110 stealing i can steal 11 stones maximum, so each ore has 12 stones weight, well i realize i would need to be sopped 120 to steal 12 stones, so i can empty the container and new items spawns there, well my problem i sthis: when i tried to steal arrows when are piled for example 6 items, i can steal one by one, or two even if they are piled, what happened with the ore?? i tried to steal ore in a blacksmith container, with 120 stealing, i receive a message "too heavy to steal" or something similar, even if i have 120 stones, i think i can steal maximum 12 stones, so i can steal ore by ore or not? can somebody explain me that?? i want to empty that container so new item spawns the container, please answer me

There is a bug that makes ore impossible to be stolen, blocking semi-rares spawn.

Hope to see it fixed soon
    VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

Thnx for the answer!

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X