X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• UODreams Party, 2nd Year !

UODreams... 2nd Year Party

15.00: Treasure Hunt! For the first three winners, a 120 sop! This particular treasure hunt consists in searching items which indicate different places and understanding where is located the next item. I.E: If I find a bone, I can comprehend that the first item is located in a cemetery…but which one ? We prove how much you know the lands of Sosaria, anyway the places will be generic, it will depend on you ! Be quick in searching!

21.30: Very big party where you can amuse yourself…you will join the party through the gates in Luna, Haven, Britain (Trammel), Britain, Buccaner’s Den (Felucca)…next to the banks!

This is a brief guide to indicate what the party offers:

- Hazard, Alcool, sex and much more in the “play house” where the Sexy Sisters will make you lucky and will be friendly with you, the cashiers at the entrance can give you the money you need ! We accept just BIG MONEY !

- Challenge your adversaries in a culture and speed game, in “City of Knowledge” you will find the notorious Trivia game. Trivia is an ability game, all participants must answer to the presenter’s questions before 30”. To join this game, you just have to click the book that you find near the challenge place. When booked, you have to wait for the beginning.

- A terrible castle is waiting for you, you will have to cross 6 chambers, until the exit…but terrible random teleporters will not forgive your brave heart and will send you in the worst chambers…if you are lucky you will be sent in a secure chamber!! But if you are unlucky you will risk to meet terrible monsters ! Come to the Teleport Castle, you love PVM !

- For those who love the adventure, there is the fantastic Pig’s Labyrinth: go through a dark labyrinth full of hidden traps, with the presence of nice pigs. It is forbidden to use Nightsight potion and spell, we advice you to put away Light Patch, there’s no special gift, but if you switch on the light, you will not enjoy!

- Chicken Runner, with your tamer you can tame a chicken and challenge your friends’ chickens in a run competition ! The competition will be won by the chicken which will arrive first.

- During the party, UODreams gadgets will be given…The equipment “I Love UODreams” will continue.

- ...and the Tombolotto too!!!

Party - 2005

Wii its gonna be laggy ^^ I hope that this time you wont put any sparkles on when there are 200 player at the same spot :P

Commenta

The Treasure Hunt, takes place on Trammel, Ilshenar, Malas

The place of beginning will be communicated with a staff message

don't miss
      Ultima modifica di Angelus_Staff; 22-05-2005, 13:38.

Commenta

nice party indeed... hooray for timewarp.

and now new warp!? what the hell is happening? and please, It would be nice if staff messages are also in english...

vai pitääkö minun ruveta avautumaan tässä suomeksi teille nii auttaako se kui paljo, alahhan kertoa?
        Ultima modifica di Ospite; 23-05-2005, 00:30.

Commenta

was the time warp supposed to happen or was it an accident of some kind? It was hard to follow the italian system messages while playing poker
          Azag-Thoth

Is all that we see or seem,
          But a dream within a dream?
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

UIN: 29905435
          MSN: can_er@hotmail.com

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X