Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Looking for an English Speaking Guild

Looking for a english speaking guild. Nice players who will help a noobie out around the server.

Stats: 55 str, 27 dex, 28 int
    Skills: GM Swordmanship, 86.6 Tactics, GM Focus, 54.0 Chivalry, 96.6 Anatomy, 29.5 Resisting Spells, 60.0 Healing

yes..

me too btw (am no nboob )

Commenta

me toooooooooo...might not join some guild ,at least,i want to meet some english speaking friend here to play UO together.YOU KNOWN UO is not fun for playing by self....
      hello two of you guys ,,can we play together??if you want,,,
      my ICQ is 344003957,,,,call me please...

Commenta

Hi. I speak fluently english, and my new guild is looking for new members, both english, and italians. For now there are only a few members but soon i hope there will be more members. His name is: Circolo della luce, that in english should be translated with: circle of the light . If someone is interested contact me. Ah the guild will be composed both by italians and english , i hope in the same number. It's an order guild (so only good characters are accepted) and we are searching for every class and kind of characters, with the aim of helping others and grow our guild. We are searching for warriors, paladins, mage, workers, tamer and others; and every other kind. Soon i'll realize a little site only for the guild and also the exact rules of the guild. Who is interested can contact me with icq or on this forum:
        Ultima modifica di andrespi; 11-04-2005, 17:50.

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X