Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• how can i input chinese word?

does the sever programme of this site allow to be inputted any chinese word into the screen.i chanaged uo.cfg of my client programme.but still can not work.............so.....i just afraid whether it still can not work no matter whatever i do anything on my client programme...?
    thanks a lot!!

Ni Hao and welcome on

Accordly to what i know, it is possible to type japanese words (a guild also have japanese word in his tag) however, i will forward your kindly request to our admin Thanatos check this post for an answer

Commenta

You can type Chinese in Ultima Online the same way you can do on Windows Notepad, without the need to modify client.cfg or other files. Make sure you are using the appropriate keyboard layout and IME (Input Method Editor) is enabled.

For example, if you are currently using a Chinese RPC layout, enable Chinese input instead of English (by either pressing a key on the keyboard or clicking on the 中/英 button on the language bar). You will then be able to input pinyin as usual.

See Control Panel, International Settings, to check your keyboard layout or show the language bar.

Images below show two language bars with IME enabled (note: these may be different in your system).

Commenta

hahah,,,,thanks for you guys helping.i can have a try with your ideas.and..........anyone else who is chinese also here?
        thank u again лл!

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X