Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Tutti Frutti -guild recruiting

Firstly, Hello to all the foreign users there, italians should get prepared after this because they are gonna get punk'd. This is not a huge guild who hunts artifacts on Doom or something like that. Just normal Championkilling, pvp and having fun.

Tutti Frutti -guild is recruiting members, you should join, if you are interested in these things:

-Improve your character by killing champs, getting sops and good armament etc.
    -Kicking some italian ass! (Or just want to pvp )
    -Guildwars, C/O (chaos/order, guild is now order).

We would mostly like to have Mages and Necromancers in our guild, but tamers and all the other types are welcome too.

If you have questions or you want to join, post this thread or PM me ^^.

KAL VAS

Commenta

Cmon people, isnt anyone interested or are everyone so scared of these big guilds? ^^

Or is it that we do 1vs1 fights, not 23vs1 :P

Commenta

It seems that the big guilds gang the most.. We need a guild who are as powerful as aot, [EGO](well im alone as powerful as they are in 1 vs 1)[/EGO]

Cmon now lets make a big foreign guild and kick these italians outta here!

Here's a story:

Thor Stormbolt's Day

I was off to the Ice Island, where rumors say that there are many vicious murderers. I recalled there using powerful magic, and saw some people there talking. I heard the whispers they said: "Ay, Korgan lets kill that stranger there." I turned my back to them, and they attacked with fury; they hit me with a club, and I fell off my horse. I was down, and had couple of broken ribs and I tried to stand up, but I couldnt. I turned my head to right side, and I saw my horse struggling for his life, from that I got mad.. And.. And I casted the Teleport spell, I teleported next to my horse and concentrated all of my strenght left and jumped on it. I rode to my house and casted a strong energy field around the house, so the law breakers could not come in. From that I was exhausted.

I decided to go to a Spirit Healer, and for 1200 gold pieces she healed my bones and gave me some strange potions. I went back to the Ice Island and saw a woman on the ground laying, and someone was kicking her. I yelled to the guy "Stop!, Try to kill me!" and he turned straight to me, it was one of the guys that attacked me. I asked what was his name, he said it was Korgan. I challenged him to a duel but it didnt take long to his friends come aid him. Finally we were alone, and he started casting spells, I disrupted him by casting lower level spells to confuse his mind. Then I attacked with full power and so did he. He started to hit me with a kryss, I felt how it pierced my Lion's Heart armor and went straight through me; luckily it didnt damage any vital orgins. He was so mad, that I casted spells to him and he didnt even notice, undead he is, I think. Firstly I weakened him so he wouldnt have that much strenght and agility to hit me fast and hard, then I casted some explosions, energy wave and poison, I finished him off with a mind blast. I can talk to ghosts, so I talked with him a little, I said: "Why thou has't chosen the path of a murderer, a villain." And then he confirmed it, he really was crazy, maybe a demon or something like that had cursed his brains. He started explaining that he "crashed", I really dont know what that means, but I just said: "Yes, yes..." and then he disappeared to the mist as his death shroud concealed him.

IF YOU SEE HIM GO GET THE GUARDS, HE IS A MADMAN.

Thank you.

-Thor Stormbolt

Commenta

CoOL!

i suggest you to post your adventure in the right forum, many folks there likes to read one like this

Commenta

I'd like to join this guild

A warning: I'm still getting used to RUO pvp :P

Commenta

Its okay :P, I'll PM you the meeting place and time, as soon as possible.

Commenta

ok, I'll be waiting

Commenta

ahahaha lol good rpg tale
                  Ex giocatore di UO, now Painkillah & Mialeeh on CrAshridge WoW europe

Commenta

And most of it is true ^^ Korgan REALLY ran and tried to explain that he crashed :P.

Commenta

UPUP

Commenta

k

if you can handle tyhe artifacts i need and 120 parry and 120 macing ten i join. I know how to get 180 dex and 164 hp so its a deal if you can deliver me those things. In the otehr hand i can own champs with those arties but i am no mage nor necro . I own them and for killing italians i am the man so i would like to join !

Commenta

mortti, the image in the sign must have a maximum size of 60000 pixel; your image is a little... larger
                          VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

mm

whatever dragon ball z still rules

Commenta

hint

can you give your icq number or your emailadress so that people who are interested talk to you and come in your guild easily.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X