Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Is PK allowed?

I just got curious. I made a new char, a warrior. Reounaunced my young player status, went to felucca and was ready to kick some ass, but then I understood that I can't attack anyone. Why? I enable war mode and click on other players but no reaction. Are there some special pk restrictions in this shard?

Thank you.
    linked in connections and how to grow taller italy

Nope no restrictions at all...

3 things could have happened:

1- You didn't resign properly to your young status, so you can't attack anyone.

2- You tried to attack a young player, so you can't

3- You weren't in felluca haha maybe you thought you were in fell, and were actually in Trammel :/

Pking has no restrictions in UOD, as long as you're in Fell you can kill anything that moves

Gard

Commenta

Re: Is PK allowed?

Originally posted by TradeMAAK
      I just got curious. I made a new char, a warrior. Reounaunced my young player status, went to felucca and was ready to kick some ass, but then I understood that I can't attack anyone. Why? I enable war mode and click on other players but no reaction. Are there some special pk restrictions in this shard?

Thank you.

anyway, this shard is item based(like osi). you can' t go in felucca if you dont have a good equip( i mean AT LEAST 60x5 armor and some skill scrolled out). so nevermind about your problem. stay on trammel or you will be instakill ^^

Commenta

Well, that is strange, because I saw no murders there. All the newbies were mining happily in Minoc and no PK'ers at all! Maybe I really was in Trammel, but...strange. Anyway, why doesn't anyone hang out in the Britain anymore? There are so many players online, but where are all of them? Scattered around the world or is there some special meeting place where everyone hangs out? I saw lots of people in Luna, but still it seemed not enough, I went to Doom and it was empty, no players at all. And why Tokumo Islands don't show up in the moongate?

Thank you.

nevermind about your problem. stay on trammel or you will be instakill ^^
        I know, I just wanted to find some newbie miners and have some fun (o_O)
        Ultima modifica di TradeMAAK; 07-03-2005, 14:24.

Commenta

there are just 2 crowded city on this shard: haven(for the newbies) and luna (for more experienced people).
          you will meet a lot of people in the blood dungeon in ilshenar looking for artifact. it' s very strange that you said doom was empty. maybe you have not entered the gauntlet. the gauntlet is always full.
          regarding tohuno island, they are not yet implemented on this shard. we hope they will "apppear" very soon.

Commenta

Actually it's sad that people aren't scattered around the world buy concentrated in some 2 major cities. I was running through Britannia today and found almost nobody except npc's in the cities

Commenta

Re: Re: Is PK allowed?

Originally posted by Oberon

anyway, this shard is item based(like osi). you can' t go in felucca if you dont have a good equip( i mean AT LEAST 60x5 armor and some skill scrolled out). so nevermind about your problem. stay on trammel or you will be instakill ^^
              How come? :P I owned ppl with my über LRC suit and 7x100 skills .

Commenta

Re: Re: Re: Is PK allowed?

Originally posted by mortti
                How come? :P I owned ppl with my über LRC suit and 7x100 skills .

how many years have you played UO? you can' t win over a guy with helm of insight and jakal collar if you aren' t a very good player.

Commenta

mm artifacts helps

you dont really need skills if you got good grief like artifacts. Its like me if i find all the artiacts i need i own everyone without doing a fast combo and like that. i am even 10 tiems betetr. So skills arent really needed even if you think so...

Commenta

Oberon ^^ one word: Korgan. I was on Ice Island and he was whining all the time when I ran their 3 dexers 1 mage gang. Well then I said lets duel 1 vs 1, but all the time his friends interfered it. Finally when we got to duel 1 vs 1, surprise surprise, Korgan tried to run, but the died. Then when he was a ghost he started explaining "I crashed. And I have played 2 months here now, POL for 2.5 years but you don't know it.

I suggest to these dexers who think theyre "cool" and "pro", try a preaos shard, create a mage or a dexer in there if you dont have skill, you cant kill.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X