Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• NSA - a new curse

For A long time we have observed controlled and valued ourselves... so, finally, the fate has decreed. Our separate and little clans can't have the possibility to grow up. Now is the time to start our unification.
    The Hunters Pirate (Cursed Of The Firs Moon,Guybrush Treepwood), The Night Shadows (CruxShadows) and The Dark Congregation (ordo Noctics) will have a unique flag, a new order: The Night Shadow Armada (VoOoDoOo Corsairs), N.S.A. .
    Our original guildstones for now will not be deleted,they will remember our origins trought the futur times. And the Felucca's Headquarters will continue to protect the P.A.C.'s original guildstone with it Guardian, who will wait for a P.A.C.'s warriors return.
    Will elapse a little period after our "split",only to reorganize ourselves. Then we will decide how to show our Strenght in PvP's World: with another guildstone or with all the Armada.
    Soon we will send some posts in the RpG's Forum to explain our unification in a seriously and ironic style. From the Guild's Background you will know how our "history" makes the Armada good for the Shadowlord's Faction... anyway, at the moment, we can't accept the strict Faction's rules.

The Linux Guru's view of sex: unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck;
    more; yes; umount; sleep

MSN: emilio_riva@hotmail.com ICQ: 286579938

Great news! I hope everything goes as you're planning!

I'll be looking forward for a new "pole" in UOD's PvP!

Commenta

this sounds CoOL! i wonder if one day pac's returns would be a reality..

curse you wow!!!

Commenta

the armada set it course!!!
        "Behold a speeding shape,a ship upon the waves
        Racing swift as death...
        Torment from the pits of hell
        in seas where pirates dwell... the Armada sets its course
        shadowed by skulls and crossed-bone forces"

Commenta

Re: NSA - a new curse

Originally posted by Ombrato
          For A long time we have observed controlled and valued ourselves... so, finally, the fate has decreed. Our separate and little clans can't have the possibility to grow up. Now is the time to start our unification.
          The Hunters Pirate (Cursed Of The Firs Moon,Guybrush Treepwood), The Night Shadows (CruxShadows) and The Dark Congregation (ordo Noctics) will have a unique flag, a new order: The Night Shadow Armada (VoOoDoOo Corsairs), N.S.A. .
          Our original guildstones for now will not be deleted,they will remember our origins trought the futur times. And the Felucca's Headquarters will continue to protect the P.A.C.'s original guildstone with it Guardian, who will wait for a P.A.C.'s warriors return.
          Will elapse a little period after our "split",only to reorganize ourselves. Then we will decide how to show our Strenght in PvP's World: with another guildstone or with all the Armada.
          Soon we will send some posts in the RpG's Forum to explain our unification in a seriously and ironic style. From the Guild's Background you will know how our "history" makes the Armada good for the Shadowlord's Faction... anyway, at the moment, we can't accept the strict Faction's rules.
          Umm was that just and story or are you trying to tell that you are recuiting new members on the guild :P? How many members this guild really has? I might be interestedin joinin with my friends if ya let us.. At the time im in my friends guild "Tutti Frutti" and it might be more interesting to join bigger guild.. If you think we are too newbish or suck too badly we are ready to duel and prove our skills in pvp..

Commenta

NSA born with the unification of four Guilds,so we can count on many people (at this time 103 PC).

The guild,like any other I suppose,surely will value any recruiting request.

To be a NSA isn't required any particular skill,only a good attitude in game....we are tryng to create a group of friends and teammates ,any other thing come after this.

If you are interested,just post on our forum at
            http://www.neolex.org/thecursed/index.php

Nsa is in large part composed by Italians,but we will accept any foreigner with much pleasure

That's all,and sorry for my bad english

Byez
            Firma Irregolare, Editata.

Freddy - GN Administrator

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X