X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• :: International Staff now hiring!::

Greetings,

To ensure a 24h gaming help coverage, we are going to recruit foreign staff members.

Actually, we are looking for this positions:
    • Argentina candidate....: TAKEN
    • Canada candidate.......: TAKEN
    • Other countries...........: Available

Knowledge of Ultima Online is a MUST, Italian language is also a must, but not necessary (anyway, Italian language knowledge boost your candidature);you should also read/write in english to deal with other international staff members.

You can post here your comments/questions of course

Regards & Good Luck

F.A.Q.: (updated once i receive further questions)

Q:Who should I contact for this positions?

A: NioN using pm (click on this button ---> under my message)

Q: Should i pm you also my email address?

A: Sure, if you fit this position, i will email you with all necessary information regarding the rules

Interest

I live in Guatemala Central america, and the only must i dont fill in the requirements is the italian speech and speak but i cover the other ones so im interested. And i play almost day with my bro and the both of us can be of plenty help, we also speak spanish lol. For futher info on other of our skills write me back.

Commenta

Re: Interest

Originally posted by Dwimmer
      I live in Guatemala Central america, and the only must i dont fill in the requirements is the italian speech and speak but i cover the other ones so im interested. And i play almost day with my bro and the both of us can be of plenty help, we also speak spanish lol. For futher info on other of our skills write me back.
      Please, if you are interested write me a pm
      (as shown in the F.A.Q.)

Thank You

Commenta

post closed, a new one has been posted, please refer there for further info, thank You.

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X