Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• duel bug ????

yo its me again with a big problem. First of all i said "i wish to duel" ten clicked somebody he accepted it and etc... i press on okay and ten i saw the ready slittlke screen with the green light next to my chars name. te challenged one has a red one. he asked me to cancle the duel and i tried. but i cant...??? how do i cancel a duel and quit from the reay screen. thats the biggest problem ever. maybe it could be a bug???

i still got the ready screen on a day later ...... it wil not disapear, i cant game properly with that screen just above my character please and i cant go to the help forum its all italian and im ust halfblood italian whocant speak italian.

Commenta

Originally posted by Dark_Jonathan
      i still got the ready screen on a day later ...... it wil not disapear, i cant game properly with that screen just above my character please and i cant go to the help forum its all italian and im ust halfblood italian whocant speak italian.
      I don't want to give you wrong info about your problem as i don't really know if it's bug or not (i guess it is, i don't think it's normal for that message to be there one day after it appeared...), but i wanted to tell you that you can post messages in english at the help forum. Italians read that forum much more than this, and when someone who speaks english reads your message they'll answer it... in english i guess

so give it a try!

Gard

Commenta

@Dark_Jonathan:

It is NOT a bug, just type "I Yield" (without quotes) and you can left the duel, however next time for a fast help, please follow what Gardwick suggest You and for more information regarding uo commands, check out our site, COMMANDS LINK!

vielen Danke!

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X