Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• wajooo

omg ive never sen italians owning before one of them killed me in a few little secs. the ponly wway to win against them is disarm
    tough. who said italians sux man. they maybe got artifacts but they own!!

oh well... anyone could beat them if have the same "gear" :P

anyway.. try to fight with some friends.. on felucca usually this is the best tactics to deal with such players.. otherwise black &white will rule your monitor

Commenta

Hehe, I'm not sure whomever said Italians suck, lol But in regards to your comment, practice makes perfect. Practive with your friends, and you'll no doubt begin to get alot better.

Alot of people are based out of North America, which gives many English folk a hard time with lag, especially those with lower speed connection.

Commenta

Re: wajooo

Originally posted by Dark_Jonathan
        omg ive never sen italians owning before one of them killed me in a few little secs. the ponly wway to win against them is disarm
        tough. who said italians sux man. they maybe got artifacts but they own!!
        at least someone who understands that ultima is a game

practice,practice,practice....arm urself with better armors and if possibile artifacts and sops and when u'll understand how to play,u'll own many
        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
        Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
        ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
        credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
        C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originally posted by Beowulf
          Alot of people are based out of North America, which gives many English folk a hard time with lag, especially those with lower speed connection.
          Same here

I think that bit of lag is the only bad point for non- european foreign player UOD has. I hope someday that could be solved, otherwise we'll have to live with it :/

Commenta

We apologize for the lag problems as i told before in another post, telecom italia are doing major upgrades at our phone lines, that's why they are going to improve adsl performance on all Italian territory, once this will be finished we hope that this problem ends :/

Commenta

juuuuij

Commenta

i think i had wrong

when the server war started nobody could kill me lol. U know why because i have tactical combat skill. Thos'e italians are no big deal if u have artifacts on your own. I'll show them when i got all the artifacts ,and beat them all up. It's good to have noobies in uo

Commenta

ohhh i was studying and i missed the server war

well, it should be the next time then :P

Commenta

Re: i think i had wrong

when the server war started nobody could kill me lol. U know why because i have tactical combat skill. Thos'e italians are no big deal if u have artifacts on your own. I'll show them when i got all the artifacts ,and beat them all up. It's good to have noobies in uo
                    when u wanna fight,im always ready.
                    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

wrong

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

when u wanna fight,im always ready.

really i think u run like

Commenta

Re: wrong

really i think u run like
                        29728831,my icq,when u feel like,call me...Im a hot pg!

p.s. u dont even know me,and u talk!!!!!!lol

Commenta

Doomtropah,i'll be your Adriana
                          Firma Irregolare, Editata.

Freddy - GN Administrator

Commenta

Originally posted by Vampirella
                            Doomtropah,i'll be your Adriana
                            with much pleasure honey

Commenta

OMG
                              Italian Spaghetti Sci-Fi Web Series: Vincent Kosmos The Time Thief

Facebook Fan Page

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X