X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• About Champions

Ok, i've been killing barracoon for 5 times now, only once i could hit the champ. The reason is simple, when theres about 14-15 red candles, pacs, aot or nox guildmembers come there, and kills everyone there, and then kills the champion.

How in the hell they ALWAYS know that there is someone killing the champion??

I did a test couple of days ago, some ppl were killing a champion, i was there too. When we were on about 13-15 red candles, pacs came there, killing everyone from there. Well, they got the champ and stuff, but the test continued. I went on Depise level 2, EVERY 20minutes, nobody was there. Not even pacs, aot or nox guildmembers. So i would like to ask how in the hell they always know when theres ppl killing the champ? Someone on the staff tells them that? I dont know, but its kinda odd.

Secondly, !!!PUT LOST LANDS CHAMPION SPAWNS ACTIVE!!! so we, neutral players could ALSO go kill a champ without being interrupted by bunch of noobies with lots of arties whose age is ~12, ruining all the fun. I think im gonna change shard soon, because getting power scrolls requires a guild with 40 members who can kill those PK guilds who comes to champ spawns, kills the ppl there and steals the champion. Im getting a bit annoyed from this, so please, please, please put the god damn lost land champspawns ACTIVE! Like OSI style.. This is an OSI style shard after all.

A lot of us often wonder how they always know Maybe one of the people who goes champing with you is their spy.. and share the sops with them later I really don't know how they know (and if I did I don't think they'd appreciate their tricks being pubblicated ) but there are always ways to wander around without being seen

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure that I read on stratics that Sops only spawn on Felucca, so even if other champs are activated you can't get sops if they're not on Felucca...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Commenta

Felucca lost lands champion spawns arent active.. Only 1 is active and its number 2.. -.-

Commenta

Theres a ghost camping every champ spawn Muhahaha

Commenta

Thanks for the info Must be great to have a free character to leave lying around as a ghost

Commenta

Originally posted by Chanel

A lot of us often wonder how they always know Maybe one of the people who goes champing with you is their spy.. and share the sops with them later I really don't know how they know (and if I did I don't think they'd appreciate their tricks being pubblicated ) but there are always ways to wander around without being seen

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure that I read on stratics that Sops only spawn on Felucca, so even if other champs are activated you can't get sops if they're not on Felucca...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
            all perfect except that all the other champ are on felucca in the Lost Lands...there are about 20 in total

anyway u who are "rosiking"(gettin mad) cause we own and steal ur champ,moderate urself u cant go and insult people in a public forum k?

maybe ur companions arent so trustworthy,dont u think?
            or maybe we got someone hidden....or maybe someone who enjoy himself uses one character to spy barracoon....but it's not up to u to judge him as long as he doesnt break the shard rules.

next time think that ultima is a game!
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
            C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

But still, its kinda lame to ruin other ppls pvm by stealing champ e.t.c...
              On Felucca lost lands there is 1 champ active..

Commenta

Originally posted by Chanel
                Thanks for the info Must be great to have a free character to leave lying around as a ghost
                Its a bit too hardcore for my taste... a waste of a character

Commenta

there are 3 active spawns in the lost lands

1 Oaks (South of Vesper Cementary passage)
                  2 Terra Sanctum (reachable only by a ship from Papua/Fire Dungeon)
                  3 Ice (You can arrive there by ship or by the Ice Dungeon passage)
                  Nett BlackWood [Old]
                  Evil's Emissary,
                  Old's Evil Twins

Limbo Forum

Commenta

Originally posted by mortti
                    But still, its kinda lame to ruin other ppls pvm by stealing champ e.t.c...
                    On Felucca lost lands there is 1 champ active..
                    so ask gms for our ban!
                    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

so ask gms for our ban!

Champs belong to us, AoT owns all, even champ so stfu and continue doing champ to give us your insure and power scroll m8
                      Ex giocatore di UO, now Painkillah & Mialeeh on CrAshridge WoW europe

Commenta

rosik rosik rosik rosik
                        SpiLL[NoX]
                        ReD PaSSioN[LorD]
                        OlD Man Nox[HaTe]

Commenta

::::: FLAM'O'METER:::::::
                          (c) Acme Corp Ltd 2004
                          -used under licence-

Use: refer to the max range of the flame

Thread status:

OK_________UHM___________CLOSE