annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

What is the Point of having A thief on this shard??????

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• What is the Point of having A thief on this shard??????

I have an elder thief, Gm Stealing, Magery, Eval, Hiding, Magic resist, and stealth, but there is nothing for me steal.
    I cant steal from other players anywhere, I mean I should at least be able to steal in trammel, Fel is a bad place for thieves, people insure all their things, and if they find out you are a thief they just kill you.
    Back on OSI people stole all the time, even in trammel

Today I went to doom, and expected to be able to steal from other players, but guess what, I cant.
    It says I cant perform criminal acts on your target
    Sometimes i see people with uninsured artifacts, but NO way for me to steal them.
    All chests are empty, so no point in lockpicking

I just felt like I had to tell people about this.

People dont make a mistake like me, Dont make a thief

being a thief on this shard isn't hard.... it's always hard to earn money when you're newbie...
    1. Fel is the only place where you can steal from others backpacks... there is a ladge amount of reagents you can easilly steal....money is too heavy... you can steal reagent and arrows in a ladge amount .
    2. Doom dungeon spawns a ladge amount of rare artifact of diferrent kind... you need to be fast and lucky to steal them
    3. Chest are not empty.... they are locked down and trapped...
    there some rares that can be stolen from these chests... they cost not much but pretty enough to exist.
    4. they main thing that every thief should hunt are power scrools on fel (!). It's hard. but each scroll costs an incredible amount of gold... you could get rich.
    Good Luck!
    PS: Use Disguise kits and Never tell everyone that you're a thief.... "Stay in shadows, Friend!" (c) Nekane thief guildmaster of Buccaneer's Den.

Commenta

Trammel is an unreal place for people who just want to be nice to each other - don't go there! Naked bank-stealthing in Fel where the rewards outweigh the risks and the fastest theif wins the day...
      No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Re: What is the Point of having A thief on this shard??????

Originally posted by Rahim
        I...(cut)
        Back on OSI people stole all the time, even in trammel
        ...(cut)
        Not sure about this, i will talk to our scripters

Commenta

Originally posted by bowlhead
          Trammel is an unreal place for people who just want to be nice to each other - don't go there! Naked bank-stealthing in Fel where the rewards outweigh the risks and the fastest theif wins the day...
          we call it,Orsetto Land!
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Actually, you can steal only when you are in Felluca. You can't steal in Trammel, Malas, Ilshenar o Tokuno... (just steleable artifacts, like the ones in Doom and Tokuno).

You can still lots of things, from time to time someone forgets insuring something and if you are in the right place at the right moment maybe you steal it. Also like someone said, SOP's are cursed items so they can't be insured, possibly the best thing you can steal

there are lots of things, just go to different places and check player's backpacks, you'll for sure find something!

Gard

Commenta

Stealing in Trammel on OSI?

Stealing from players in Trammel has never been allowed by OSI Like so many others stated, it's only allowed in Fel. You can steal artifacts in Doom, but not much else

Hope this helped

Commenta

you can also steal SOPs during a champion from other players

I know a couple of guys that made a lot of millions stealing sops.

Commenta

Some time ago you could have stealed artys in Doom at OSI but then they changed that you cant steal all the artys gos i ques there was too much whining when the whole place was full of thiefs :P. You cant steal in trammel and never could.

Commenta

3. Chest are not empty.... they are locked down and trapped...
                    there some rares that can be stolen from these chests... they cost not much but pretty enough to exist.
                    not implemented yet, but i'm sure we 'll see that soon

Commenta

Originally posted by Raynor
                      not implemented yet, but i'm sure we 'll see that soon
                      The chests (and the rares/semi-rares) in the shops are implemented, the ones that are not yet implemented are the chests in the dungeons, that are useful to raise lockpicking.
                      VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

i think the best way for thief - to join a big guild and steal from guildfriends (catch them while macrocing,paralyze, and steal )of course it would be a lot easier to kill it

Commenta

Sto operando...
                        X