Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Magic Spellbooks?

What are the requirements to craft a spellbook with attributes.. Stupid update though..

Only inscription required?

You need also magery

anyway, any "stupid update" deserve respect, many people works on it, and each of this "stupid updates" bring us a better game experience.

however if you feel good in scripting skill, send an email to runuo team, so you can contribuite to release less "stupid update"

-.-

Commenta

NioN you should think a bit when putting these updates on the shard.

Imagine a mage, with Ornament of the magician (2/3), FC 1 FCR 3 ring, Arcane Shield (fc 1) and 1/2 or 1/3 spellbook

5/9 casts are bit hmm, how could I say it? Yes overpower. If a Mage shoots Energy Bolt while he is running, its quite funny, aint it?

You shouldnt make the shard as a complete OSI clone, make things of your own too, that improves the shard, pick the best sides from OSI..

If you really want to make a good shard, listen to the players (if they have good ideas )

But this update was not good

[/offtopic]Could we have all the ingame announcements also in english please?[offtopic]

Commenta

Originally posted by mortti
        5/9 casts are bit hmm, how could I say it? Yes overpower.
        Of course you can't... it's "capped" to 2/6.

Commenta

Ahh, didnt know about the castcap, well then its ok

Commenta

however..

follow the aim to be the perfect OSI twins so i apologize but we wouldn't do any improvments that lead away from this path :/

Of course, we ALSO listen "costructive" complain from players, with pleasure, but this doesn't mean that you have to complain about this "stupid updates", the reasons is simple, RunUo team works hard to give us all the best to follow OSI style

Commenta

If you don't like OSI, play in another shard

Commenta

Originally posted by colbak
                If you don't like OSI, play in another shard
                Im not saying that i dont like osi, its just that uodreams staff should pick the best things in uo to the shard so it would be even more good.

But at this moment, this shard is The Best!
                :thumbsup:

Commenta

Originally posted by mortti
                  But at this moment, this shard is The Best!
                  You are really really right!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                  X