X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• About the combat

Have you all foreign players noticed, that almost everyone of the italians, are noskill noob dexers.

They say that its "skill" to play with a dexer when you have 10 arties and ssi 30% di 50% kryss and 130 dex.

So, has anyone else noticed that too?

Ehh actually as far as I noticed 99% of the really good pvp-ers are mages.
    And maybe it doesnt take alot of skill to be good in pvp when you have 11 artifacts, but it deffinitely takes skill/patiance to get em hehe.

Commenta

Well i've played here only for a month, i have no arties and still, i beat ALOT of ppl with my mage..

Commenta

Originally posted by mortti
        Well i've played here only for a month, i have no arties and still, i beat ALOT of ppl with my mage..
        that's the reason why i always used to say:

"A Ferrari is useless without the required driving skills!"

Commenta

Heres some italian "pro" people who bitched about me how noob i am because i did not die to their 10vs1 gang and i am a noob because i killed like 3 of them ;D
          http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88...orukkaa3ix.jpg

Commenta

DW seems to be the most noobish ganging guild. Any of their members wont attack me if there aint 10 DW to protect them when they get kicked ass. And when i die to their 10 vs 1 gang, i am the noob .

Commenta

hahhaahahaa

omg i knew that those italians sux even with artifacts because someone with a artifact fought another guy and the another guy used bload oath and the funniest s the artiguy still hit thta other guy . Those people plays more 2 years combine archery with another fighting skill etc only the tamers owns i admit

Commenta

I've fought many dexers, and I use blood oath always when fighting a dexer or someone who doesnt know anything else but armor ignore.

What comes to mages, there are not much skilled mages; only few. The most of the mages are total noobs (trying to heal when poisoned e.t.c)

And I've even seen paladins as PK's. But theyre on DW guild and I always say to them: if you want to fight, then fight me 1 vs 1. Seems that they only can attack me when they're whole guild is behind them and protecting them.

Commenta

So should this thread be renamed to "Italians = bad pvp-ers"?
                  Cause that definitely isnt the impression i got during the 8 months or so ive spent on this shard so far...

The best PvP people are in the biggest pvp guilds like PaC :P or those bastards NoX and OLD hehe

Try dueling some of them (good luck kekeke)
                  Ultima modifica di Duleziv; 08-02-2005, 15:21.

Commenta

of course if u got against the red-newbyes that kills miners afk it's obvious that they're bad pvpers, but try to challenge a member of Old-NoX-AoT-PK guild, i can put on 1kk that they will own u in 5seconds
                    Ex giocatore di UO, now Painkillah & Mialeeh on CrAshridge WoW europe

Commenta

Originally posted by P4iNKiLL3R
                      of course if u got against the red-newbyes that kills miners afk it's obvious that they're bad pvpers, but try to challenge a member of Old-NoX-AoT-PK guild, i can put on 1kk that they will own u in 5seconds
                      And do you know why is that? The answer is simple: good stuff and artifcats + power scrolls.

as far as i've seen the shard is almost full of dexers with artys. In AoT is spirito soulbrave, he doesnt know a shit about pvp, he just happens to have good stuff and lots of arties (aegis, cold blood, jackals collar, helm of insight). Its easy to kill me, a mage with a 50% physical suit when your swing speed is 0.1s. OSI limitations would be good, swing speed cannot be more faster than 1 swing/second.

Commenta

Re: About the combat

Have you all foreign players noticed, that almost everyone of the italians, are noskill noob dexers.

They say that its "skill" to play with a dexer when you have 10 arties and ssi 30% di 50% kryss and 130 dex.

So, has anyone else noticed that too?
                        you are the NOOB who dare to say that all we pvpers with fencing are noobs since we use dex...lol it's so funny to hear ya once again....
                        first i owned u in a duel without ANY TYPE of potions,so first u poisoned me then blood oath but u were OWNED....but u insulted me saying dexers noobs...u played again with another pg a macer this time (less dex) and u lost again,saying another time dexers noobs...who's the noob now?
                        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                        Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                        ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                        credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                        C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

And do you know why is that? The answer is simple: good stuff and artifcats + power scrolls.

as far as i've seen the shard is almost full of dexers with artys. In AoT is spirito soulbrave, he doesnt know a shit about pvp, he just happens to have good stuff and lots of arties (aegis, cold blood, jackals collar, helm of insight). Its easy to kill me, a mage with a 50% physical suit when your swing speed is 0.1s. OSI limitations would be good, swing speed cannot be more faster than 1 swing/second.
                          wow but this shard is osi style and the swing speed is capped to one!!!!!!WOW,but dont tell me,u didnt know right?lol a so good pvper didnt notice that?
                          next time less talk and try to improve ur game!
                          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

this is....................INTERNATIONAL ROSIK ASDASDASDASDASD

Commenta

The fucking swing speed cap isnt working, there are dudes who hit 5 times/second so it isnt fun when some fucking noob italian bastard is hitting you with ssi 4500942505% kryss or some weapon like that. Fuck you all.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X