Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Unbelievable

This is a whole lot of bullshit, I went to doom and got the nice hammer pick DI 35% SSI 30%, Since i couldnt post on the forum I gave the weapon to my Guildmaster Silenoz of SSS to post for me, Now the price of the weapon has reached 2.550KK (2 Million 550 thousand gp) so when i logged in today, bang I found that I had been kicked out of the guild.

Im very pissed off

The guy better watch out, anywhere I meet him in fel I will kill him

Dont trust Silenoz

PS. I started my own guild, its called (TAG) for Terrorist Association Guild and im recruiting, only people who can type in English.

Aight, Holla Back

By the way My icq is: 226986962
    Ultima modifica di Rahim; 25-01-2005, 20:34.

I feel sorry for you dude
    Unfortunatly it's full of lame kids nowadays... you shouldn't entrust anyone your best stuff if you don't know them personally...

P.S: Why you couldn't post the auction on the forum??
    In the market section of the forum there's a thread where you can find the translated rules to properly start your threads...
    And if you worry that writing in english would prevent some people from understanding your post, then just drop me a msg on icq: 42245695 with the english text of your topic, and i'll translate it for you in italian, so next time you can make the trades for yourself.

Commenta

GM's of server plz help me

is there anything you can do about this, i spent more than a month in doom, I didnt receive any artifacts, but then i got this weapon, but now my guildmaster stole it from me and kicked me out of guild, If you dont help me Im quitting this server.

Commenta

I'm not a GM, but i think i can still answer your question easily.
        And sadly the answer is no, because this is a OSI like shard, and on OSI they don't give any refund for items lost because of a player mistake. You shouldn't have trusted him, unfortunatly this is part of the game
        Only join a guild of which you know the guildmaster personally, or join it but keep your items and don't give them anything... just play with them, nothing more.
        However i can only tell you that it would not be wise to leave only because a loser betrayed and screwed you...
        Good luck anyway...

Commenta

I dont suppose there is any way you can prove the item was yours, but there must be something you can do... or the gm`s can do

Make his life a living hell... somehow :P

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X