Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Role play

Well as to my mind the sahrd has such amount of players i have never seen. SO what prevents us to have better role-play? How about increasing the role-playing atmosphere? UODreams is our world of Ultima Online why not to make it better? each player is individual, why not to make your characters as individual as you're?

Re: Role play

Originally posted by Slim
    Well as to my mind the sahrd has such amount of players i have never seen. SO what prevents us to have better role-play? How about increasing the role-playing atmosphere? UODreams is our world of Ultima Online why not to make it better? each player is individual, why not to make your characters as individual as you're?
    You are right!

i can also tell You that even lots of italian players would love such a great idea, so let me suggest you to post on italian forum and write there if someone, interested in RPG, would read THIS post and join the project , maybe to raise a brand new rpg style guild.. why not?..

Commenta

I have to say your idea is great but the matter here is not only the RPG many italians can't understand what you say.. so the become less uhm... disposed to hear you, i'm sorry but many will not even try to read the post.
      BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT A LOT OF ENGLISH PEOPLE WILL COME IN THIS SHARD.. ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN A LOT OF ITALIALIAN
      at least they try to understand you
      So tell your Friends to come here, we need cool people
      I've played in many English shards and i always felt at home.
      I hope you feel the same here.
      Enjoy
      ANYWAY try to post this idea

:edit: sorry for my english but i'm not good as you

Commenta

nice to hear that you support my idea. But i can't speak italian and i'd like everyone to understand me. I offer you to post the same post in italian if you want to develop it.
        PS: English isn't my native english my english knowledge are based only on school program... and that's it
        I'm russian myself.

Commenta

Re: Role play

Originally posted by Slim

I will translate it to Italian language foy you folks:

"Bene, penso che questo shard abbia un tale numero di giocatori che non ho mai visto. Quindi cosa ci vieta di avere un miglior gioco di ruolo? Che ne dite di aumentare l'atmosfera del gioco di ruolo? UODreams è il nostro mondo di Ultima Online, perchè non migliorarlo? Ogni giocatore è individuale, perchè non fare i vostri personaggi individuali come siete voi?"

PS: Spero di aver colto il senso delle sue parole, comunque dovrebbe essere così. ^^"

Devo ammettere che suo figlio, quest'anno ha fatto notevoli progressi.. però lo boccio lo stesso!

Commenta

I can traslate your words, too

Devo ammettere che suo figlio, quest'anno ha fatto notevoli progressi.. però lo boccio lo stesso!

Commenta

That's a very nice idea, but i warn you. It will not be easy to develop. Not only because of the language differences, as not many people here can speak english fluently enough to understand-be understood, imagine speaking in a roleplaying way.
              Another player some time ago tried a similar project, but after some time he was forced to resign from it because of the people who don't respect players who still consider uo a gdr.
              For the majority of them uo is just an alternative to Unreal Tournament.
              But i still wish you luck

Commenta

rpg here on ultima could be great, but in this shard it's an hard quest, since most of players are power-players, razor or injection addicted Lol
                i tried doin some rpg but ppl insulted me in reply ^_^
                anyway if we ever meet on these lands i'll be happy to share some good wine and my campfire
                Saluty
                Chria la Barda / Merens il Druido

"Cercando Fortuna e Gloria finirai per morire.. "
                "Puo' darsi.. ma non oggi!"

Donna delle pulizie del "Circolo bardico di Fiera"

Originally posted by Rillifane

Scrivo da un internet cafe' delle maldive, sono scappato con una modella spagnola....

...e fra un po mi sveglio.

Commenta

Let me suggest you this.. Don't give up!

Rpg could be possible IF you find the right people willing to share the same way to play, no matter if they are Italian, Russian or whatever... despite the initial problems regarding the language to use.. i'm sure a strong believer could archieve this goal

UO is a GAME.. so seek those players who are looking for the same way to play and forget about those power players.. here you could play as you wish.. it's up to you to believe in your project and take it forward.. make it happen! and good luck!

Commenta

Im "new" in this shard... but I will make as much roll as posible.. I also think that Roll raises fun in Ultima Online world

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X