Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• lag problem

k when i run trough the uodreams theres no lag but when i come in luna, where a lot of players come the lag starts. first thing my computer is strong enough and stil it lags (requirements prfect).
    second thing why? I got enough ram(1 gig sd).
    please make an update or something that the make the game dont lag when you arrived at crowded areas.
    If there is a tournament and a lot of people watch us well lag so much in the fight. Its very disapointed tough.

Yeah, same thing happens to me in luna... but to tell u the truth, i dont really think theres much u can do about it except maybe switch to 2d (im guessing you`re using 3d)

Commenta

mmm nope

i am playing in 2d man, but it still lags or its the servers problem. And my pig is only 38 so why ?

Commenta

we got minor server problems in this days.. so maybe this could be the reason..

btw, try to run defrag often, it helps a lot :P

Commenta

eum k no problem i thought first it could be something ese but if thats the reason we cant do something on it but wat is defrag ?

Commenta

Originally posted by Dark_Jonathan
            eum k no problem i thought first it could be something ese but if thats the reason we cant do something on it but wat is defrag ?
            1)On Luna we all Lag due to the large ammount of statics (not yet optimized by runuo) this issue will be solved as soon as runuo coder release a new fix )

2) DEFRAG:

Installing software unistalling applications.....
            the data writen on the hd will be stored fragmented, and so the access time to this files require lot of time, and this could generate some lag while playing Ultima Online.

To solve this issue, use the defrag options to keep your files well stored, to do this, right click upon your hd icon, then select Properties---->Tools--->run Defrag. (or Defrag.. )

Accordly to the size of your hd, this operation could require a lot of time, so i suggest you to defrag before you are going to sleep.

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X