Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• he got a point :)

what provoker my mate said it has a point . well its not the fault of the italians but they only know one single language. it's like they have never been to school lol. i know already 3 languages and am 18 and something more terrible my brother knows 2 languages and hes 5. so that means italains got owned by a 5 years kid haahaha. btw this server still owns. i cant wait for those artifacts and dont forgot to add the new artifacts k

Dark Jonathan owns more

Re: he got a point

Originally posted by Dark_Jonathan
    what provoker my mate said it has a point . well its not the fault of the italians but they only know one single language. it's like they have never been to school lol. i know already 3 languages and am 18 and something more terrible my brother knows 2 languages and hes 5. so that means italains got owned by a 5 years kid haahaha. btw this server still owns. i cant wait for those artifacts and dont forgot to add the new artifacts k

Dark Jonathan owns more
    i speak english since i was 6,anyway maybe u talked too much this time....now im 22 and i know 3 languages...and u gotta know that italian IT IS NOT AN EASY LANGUAGE TO LEARN.
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Is this a competition to see who knows how to speak more languages? Here in Italy not only do they speak Italian but they also have their various dialects. Just recently the government has decided to start teaching english even at the lower grades at school.. which is a good thing, but if it is not spoken in everyday language it's not that easy to learn. It's normal that most of Dreams population speak Italian... it's an Italian shard, open to foreigners... (I think ). A lot of the players are only too happy to practice their english with another person who can speak it so... just try We might learn something from you .. and you might learn something from us. Italian is a beautiful language spoken a lot around the world... a couple of years ago while on vacation in Melbourne, Australia, I heard a lot of people speaking in italian.. I was quite amazed seeing as their mother language is english.

In conclusion.. we're here to enjoy ourselves.. in one way or another you can get your point across. Obviously you'll always find someone who doesn't want to speak english and won't even try... but there's plenty of fish in the ocean

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X