X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• An Official Complaint, GM read this!

I would like to officially complain against the decaying rate of player's corpse...
    I haven't played on officials UO server in age, but im pretty sure you guys tweaked the rate of decay a whole lot.
    Proove me wrong!
    Seriously.... I had a bad luck, for some reason i can't explain, I died and my items insurance did not renew themself...
    I do not lack the fund, so i got no idea how it happened... but It happened. Long story short, I was on Destard level 2, I got out, and I could not cast since my stuff vanished... I got kill by a white dragon (thats right, someone left is pet go wild right on the healer spot outside destard), so i had to find another one farther... I had to go back home get regs to finally cast back practically next to the spot where i died... oh surprise, the corpse of the drake I killed before I died was still there, but no trace of my corpse!!!
    So Basically, Ive lost my whole 97% lower regs set, which I dont think ill ever be able to replace, since both ring and bracer 18% & 19% where given to me by a friend who quit playing a good while ago... So because of a possible glitch in the game, and the insane decay rate (why does an item dropped on the floor stays 2 hours but items on players corpses disseapear within 10 minutes!? where is the fucking logic in that?) I think I will stop playing playing UODream... I've been playing for over a year now, but this really disgust me. (to answer all stupid questions right now, I was not criminal, I am not in a faction, I was on Trammel facet and there were nobody around...)

A sincerely Pissed Off Krapnov.

Re: An Official Complaint, GM read this!

Originally posted by Kragore
    A sincerely Pissed Off Krapnov.
    Umm... I don't really think it's a good way to solve your problem...
    The "auto item insurance" is cancelled if you die and you don't have enough money in your bank. Maybe it's what happened to you. You have to put money in bankbox and re-activate "auto insurance". I'm pretty sure you had this problem. However you can page to gm from the game, instead of insulting....
    About everything else: OSI Style.
    Enjoy.

Commenta

I don't think Im been insulting in any way, been "pissed off" means to be really angry...
      As for paging a GM in-game, do you remember I play from a different time zone? It was something like 5 or 6am in the morning at the time it happened...
      I don't think a GM would have solved anything anyway, since the rules apply to everybody (even tough I cant really explain HOW it happened)

I was merely try to provoque reactions from my fellows players, because I strongly beleive it would improve the gaming experience to lower the decay rate quite a bit... I must not be the only player to whom it happened.
      To quote myself, Items dropped on the floor decay after 2 hours!! So why would a player's corpse, with all his hard earned equipments disseapear within 10 minutes or less?! that makes no sense to me...
      Wouldn't you be kind enough to discuss the subject on the next staff meeting or something? Or perhaps make a pool or a stickied thread? There is no "Suggestion" section on this forum, but I'll get this idea through, even if I have to post everyday to whine about it.

Commenta

Well I really don't know the "decay time" of the corpse in official UO shard... but I think it's like here, 'cause we are an OSI shard. Yes it would be good if a corpse decays after 2 hours, but I really don't think we'll see it here.
        However... I'm so sorry about that. Don't be angry...it's just a game. Try to enjoy as the best you can.
        See ya

Commenta

usually the decay time is 10\15minutes i dont really remember also on OSI it's like this...anyway if u use razor sometimes it does an hidden operation if u use the macro of dress and undress that DE-INSURES all ur belongins that u wear.
          but it could also happen that u didnt checked the AUTO-RENEW INSURANCE so after the first time u died all ur belongins got dropped in ur body.
          dont get mad i had worse things...like i was in a dungeon with my pvm and i had nothing insured and my connection went down for about 2hours....RESULTS:everything lost....just get up and start again playing,that's the best way.
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper
            usually the decay time is 10\15minutes i dont really remember also on OSI it's like this...
            I remember much less on OSI....

Commenta

Heh, pure whine. I have played now for about 3-4weeks, I have 95% lrc set (medable) and 105% lrc set also medable.

You just need to know what you're doing and you will get money and good items.

Losing and LRC suit is NOT worth enough to quit playing. Just get a luck set around with 550 luck and go kill mongbats, they drop lrc parts pretty often.

-Thor Stormbolt

Commenta

I, as a matter of fact, did not quit playing... those new additions renewed my fun in playing the game...

As for the advices... well you've tried... fact is I didnt only lost "BASIC" lrc item that night... that set also gave me a good load of luck and resistances... but the past is the past.
                I needed to get this off my chest I guess...

Anyway would you please let this thread die now?

Commenta

@Kragore:

I'm happy that you survive to this inconvenience..

happy to ear that you still are part of our community

As You wish.. i close this post!

farewell.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                  X