Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Selling items help

Hey, I am not sure which forum this should really go in, but since most people on the marketing forum seem to speak italian, and since im not really selling/buying anything, I decided to put it on here.

Anyway, I have a bunch of items which I think are decent(mainly armor), which have a good chance to be enhanced into something really nice. I would like to know if the potentially spectacular items are valuable(say an unenhanced leather piece with 14% lrc), and if so, how to sell them. I am too poor to afford a house, especially in a good selling location, so I can't have vendors. Could anyone give me any suggestions on how to sell the items I collect, also keeping in mind that I only speak english

To all who will help, thank you.
    The cradle of humanity has led us all astray
    And we're all in this together don't you know?
    Cause our species has no where else to go

best solutions:

Post in the marketplace forum, no matter if all there talk in italian, that forum is for everybody, and is also moderated by staff who talk in english too , italian players, if interested, would speak english to you

Anyway, raise some money (at least 14.000 gp) to buy a basic house, then place it in a strategic place (near a big city or maybe near a moongate) once you done it buy a vendor deed (see our site, trading link) and fill the vendor with your stuff.

Tips: to earn money kill the orde minions nort west of haven, and collect bones, they are valuable to the best crafters who need it to craft the best armours, or maybe go to the solen hive (south-west from minoc gate) easy money there

Advertize your new vendor in this ways:

1) buy some runes, mark them near your vendor, and then leave those runes in the big cities where most players are.

2) If you have enought magery skill, you could open a gate to your vendor, like the ones you could see in the most big cities (e.g.: Haven)

More info on our site, in the doubt&question forum and in the merchant forum too..

Gooooooooood luck!

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X