Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• :: Tell us tips to improve your fun ::

Warning! if you go OT, this post will be closed and you will get a spam sticker!

Heya!!

Well this thread was done just to ask you a few questions to improve your fun, and to tell us any COSTRUCTIVE tips regarding the gameplay.

Keep in mind that we are OSI Style so, for example, don't ask us to implement races or somethings like that.. ok? Thx

Let's go!

1) Actually what is the biggest problem you got in our shard?

2) What about our site? any suggestion to improve it?

3) Any problem regarding the possibility to become a premium user? (too difficoult, You don't understand the right way to become premium? etc etc.. ) NOTICE: Please answer to this question ONLY if you are interested to become premium, we DO NOT tease anyone to become premium at all, is just up to You, Thank You

4) Any complain regarding the staff? how do you think we should improve foreign assistance?

5) Any complains regarding the forums? if so.. Please describe (shortly) the reasons.

This is the main questions, however.. You could ask yours as well

again, Please DO NOT SPAM or FLAME on this thread, Thank You for you cooperation.

hi.
    1] People cant\dont want to speak english
    2] It will be nice if you would translate site to english(ex: http://www.uodreams.com/?t=amico )
    3]no problems (for me)
    4] staff is wery good , but can you please: staff mesages in english.
    5]no problems

Commenta

Originally posted by julius

2] It will be nice if you would translate site to english(ex: http://www.uodreams.com/?t=amico )
      4] staff is wery good , but can you please: staff mesages in english.
      No necro training npc ithink, it would be nice to have one on Umbra :$

It would be usefull to translate the shard rules (havent seen them in english), u know just to avoid any missunderstandings :P

Thumbs up for the great job, one of the best shards i have been in, and lets hope i can fully see the shard soon. (Still noobin around lol :P)

Commenta

Accordly to what you all mention in this thread, we are going to solve those problems, anyway im going to "stick it up" fo a while, that's why i hope that you all write somethings more related to this topic.

Again, Thank You for your precious cooperation, and.. Merry Christmas

Commenta

1) Actually what is the biggest problem you got in our shard?

I had never played Ultima Online before. When I got here, this being a free server I assumed that I would be the only compleatly new player to log on. So I was afraid to ask for help because I had never even played a mmrpg before. As a result when I screwed up the intro Necromancer quest twice I started to feel disheartened.

Also the lack of some sort of vacation feature is problematic. This is something I've seen on many MUDS and it is very nice. So many things are real time based in Ultima like your stabled pets or the way your house decays. It would be nice if we could declare vacation periods so I don't have to worry about coming back from vacation to find my mules gone and my house destroyed. I also live in florida and we get hurricanes occationaly so it would be nice if some sort of vacation feature was available so I can come back from one natural disaster and not mind my ultima house gone as well.

Note: I've figgured out how to play now and I have my own house out side of Malas and I am having great fun.

2) What about our site? any suggestion to improve it?

I still don't know how many charecters I am allowed to have. You really need to sticky the translated marketplace rules for us hereso that we can use the marketplace instead of here. There is an already translated set of rules here in this forum so all you need to do is sticky it. Lastly I don't understand the guild system even after reading the stuff about it on www.uo.com. If we made an english speaking guild do we have to participate in PVP and stuff like that or can we be just a band of people who like to party together occationaly?

3) Any problem regarding the possibility to become a premium user? (too difficoult, You don't understand the right way to become premium? etc etc.. ) NOTICE: Please answer to this question ONLY if you are interested to become premium, we DO NOT tease anyone to become premium at all, is just up to You, Thank You

Well lack of credit card is a biggie for me. The next big problem is lack of pay pal support. See I have pay-pal linked directly to my bank account so if I want to charge to it I can without to many problems. There is also the whole exchange rate thing which I don't understand at all. It also fluctuates occationaly so sometimes I pay more than I do other months. It would be nice if we could have a flat forgien rate.

4) Any complain regarding the staff? how do you think we should improve foreign assistance?

Nope as far as I know you all do a great job. Perhaps you could unofficialy set up a place for english speaking people to meet each other. For example you could have Malas over by the tailoring area as a place to meet other english speaking players. It dosn't need to be official, like mods enforcing a strict no italian rule. But an area with a bulliten board publicly acesseble so we could set up parties or things like that would be great. If you put up a sticky here directing players to the bulitin board that would be great.

Actualy the bullitin board in Haven is relativly unused we could use that as an english speaking meeting grounds.

5) Any complains regarding the forums? if so.. Please describe (shortly) the reasons.

Like I said earlyer a sticky with the translated marketplace rules would be wonderful. Thankyou for listening.
          Ultima modifica di thekolo; 26-12-2004, 02:25.

Commenta

Wtf like 90% of the entire shard speaks Italian, it took me 20 minutes to find an English speaking player (considering you have a 400 average playerbase, that's pretty sad). I'd like to see a LOT more English support, I had to register my account on an Italian website and I don't even know wtf it said! I just filled out some stuff, pressed "okay" and [insert random Italian word here], wtf???

I also get Italian mail. How am I even supposed to know what I did right/wrong when I can't read it!

---------

Provoker owns.

Commenta

ok..

we start to discuss about the problems, well done, continue to give us your feedback, we apologize for this delay, i hope in the next few weeks we could solve some of this problems

Thank You

Commenta

hes got a point

what provoker my mate said it has a point . well its not the fault of the italians but they only know one single language. it's like they have never been to school lol. i know already 3 languages and am 18 and something more terrible my brother knows 2 languages and hes 5. so that means italains got owned by a 5 years kid haahaha. btw this server still owns. i cant wait for those artifacts and dont forgot to add the new artifacts k

Commenta

As to my mind is lack english information ( Everyone is agree to me i guess)
                  And i think it would be nice to find some locked chests in dungeons as it's on OSI Shards http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/dung...eonguide.shtml
                  If the shard is Osi-style the stuff should make it more alike Osi, I guess...

Commenta

when will the samurai empire be added here. On entropy is that version just out . I hope that version will come out here soon because i need bushido . Please people .

Dark Jonathan owns

Commenta

Originally posted by Dark_Jonathan
                      when will the samurai empire be added here. On entropy is that version just out . I hope that version will come out here soon because i need bushido . Please people .
                      Dark Jonathan owns
                      aehm

it's against our rules to compare/talk regarding other shards
                      and we don't want to add a "Self-made" SE, we will add it when RunUo release a stable version. (we hope soon)

Commenta

hint

k in that case i am sry mr gm nion . I got the feeling i can wait until next a year for the samurai empire but thats my problem. Ah i got something thta can help: make a chat sthing. like typing "[ch" or something to see whos all online and also the ability to chat wxith other persons in te style of private messages dont you agree for that time

Commenta

Chat: no.

PMs: yes.

Chat will get cluttered up by 300 italians trying to sell "artifatto" and "con gelato" or w/e they're saying... Maybe a channel-based chat?

Commenta

oh well...

please.. no more chat

guild chat and party chat are available for that purpose, any other kind of chat will be no osi like sorry

Commenta

Originally posted by Provoker Chat will get cluttered up by 300 italians trying to sell "artifatto" and "con gelato" or w/e they're saying... Maybe a channel-based chat? [/B]
                              You can use the default client chat. That is channel based and supports password protected channels too.

http://guide.uo.com/miscellaneous_0.html

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X