Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• English Acquaintances

Greetings, I am new to this shard, and have only been able to meet one to two English speaking folks. If anyone would be so kindly as to get in touch to me so I might be able to feel more at home on this shard, I would be very thankful. I must say though, that I have yet to encounter a rude or impolite person here, and I only wish I could fluently speak Italian as to communicate with the very kind community that has gathered here. Anyways, if anyone is interested in making a new friend, either PM me on here or watch out for me in the game, name is Blackstar. Thanks for your time.
    The cradle of humanity has led us all astray
    And we're all in this together don't you know?
    Cause our species has no where else to go

Hi dude, and welcome
    English may not be our primary language, but i'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful people here to help you setting up
    Unfortunatly i'm not playing a lot lately (university and such steals a lot of time ), but you can still drop me a message in icq (42245695) if you need help with the language

P.S: The name Blackstar is inspired to the homonym Carcass's song?

Commenta

Hiya I sighned up not to long ago. I have three diffrent charecters, Maldoror, thekolo, and ahrimon. Right now I am primarly smithing, mining and tailoring but I have a tendency to run around and kill things occationaly.

I have a house south of Malas, just go over the bridge and head west a bit. Its pretty much the first dirt plot you come to. Just be careful there is occationaly a vampire bat that runs around the area.

I usualy play late at night, but since the semester is over as of tomarrow I should be on quite a bit more.

Commenta

Hi dude and welcome aboard

I suggest You to read carefully our rules regarding the game (You could find it in our site)

Staff could be very helpful if you contact us by page or, if you got a technical problem, by a site page.

However, theres many people who talks in english.. the main problem is that actually they are spreaded along sosaria lands, so is quite difficoult to meet them..

But You can use this forum or any IM programs to know each other and why not.. to raise your gaming fun doing somethings together and become a great strenghtened guild too

Anyway, many Italian users speak english (or at least try to do so.. like me ).. so don't give up! and have fun

p.s.: keep in mind that Felucca facet is for Power players only, this means that is a veeeEEERy dangerous place if you aren't skilled enought and with a worst equipment you are going to die fast..

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X