Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Hy !!

hello everybody , we are a group of friends from Argentina . and we have come to play here . we have experience playing "Osi" style shards , and we love pvp . what made use take the desicion to move was the factions war . that`s new for us .
    so.. if anybody could tell us something about the factions war on this shard would be great , also we would like to know wich are the most common places of pvp .

well in game we are : Debian (whos writing u) , Harle Kramns , Pito , Yail , Gardwick ; Seth Kramns .

thats all for now , then we will post some doubts we have .
    see you in game

Lord Debian [VAM]

ey hi!
    the shard is really awesome! 400 online, wow!

lets see... i have a doubt, the changes of Osi publish 25 are implemented on this shard?

thank you... cya in game

_
    Harle Kramns

Commenta

Hey i`m Yail, my name is Ana and just stopped by to say hi .
      Well, i look forward to meeting ppl in the game and learn some italian also.

Your shard is really awesome

Commenta

Hi to all!
        I hope You will enjoy here..
        If you have problems only ask
        Someone of the staff will answer you!
        To know something else about faction system you can read here:
        The faction stats
        http://www.uodreams.it/?t=factionstats
        Commands
        http://www.uodreams.it/?t=Comandi
        Pg in factions
        http://www.uodreams.it/?f=factions
        Enjoy!

Commenta

ENGA

Hello!

Well my pg/pj it's called: Lord Pito, write me any PM here at the forum if you need anything from me I hope I'll se yall soon @ the game, GL&HF!

PS/Edit: Oh, I've a question: Why can't I set up a avatar? I went to profile and pressed the button "change avatar" in the "edit profile" (forum profile) but I only see the "no" option... ¬¬ Can't I have an avatar? and what about image in signatures... Are they allowed (for users) at this forum?
          Ultima modifica di nietsii; 11-12-2004, 04:44.

Commenta

ok, already found: http://forum.gamesnet.it/misc.php?s=&action=showavatars

"If you have more than 50 posts, you may also specify your own custom avatar." so I'll be posting all days for a while... ^_^

Commenta

Originally posted by Pito
              ok, already found: http://forum.gamesnet.it/misc.php?s=&action=showavatars

"If you have more than 50 posts, you may also specify your own custom avatar." so I'll be posting all days for a while... ^_^
              haha me2 .......
              can anybody tell us more about factions??.. or upload a good screen of a combat .

Commenta

Hi everyone

Originally posted by Pito
                so I'll be posting all days for a while... ^_^
                This is the forum where you can spam to reach 50 posts
                VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Commenta

Hi, i'm Sarah and I arrived a bit later than my friends :P. Thanks to the mods for the replies and greetings to everybody.
                    working on it.

Commenta

Hi everyone!

First of all thanks Mia for those links, really interesting

Well as Debian said we are from Argentina, played in a few shards but we wanted to try something new, and learn some italian too

I think this shard is awesome, i have a bit of lag but it's not too much, so i think i'll deal with it, i've had more in other places so it's ok

Well i can't wait to try the factions, so i guess i'll see ya soon in the battlefield!

Gard

EDIT: hehe a question... it is allowed to post in english in the forums, isn't it? thx!
                      Ultima modifica di Gardwick; 11-12-2004, 19:04.

Commenta

Originally posted by Gardwick
                        hehe a question... it is allowed to post in english in the forums, isn't it? thx!
                        You HAVE to post in english
                        Enjoy!

Commenta

Originally posted by Lean

You HAVE to post in english
                          Enjoy!
                          he asked about the OTHER sections of the forum , the NON international ones.. like il mercato , or doubts & questions.
                          plz read well before anwsering

Commenta

Originally posted by HarleK
                            the changes of Osi publish 25 are implemented on this shard?

Commenta

Originally posted by HarleK
                              lets see... i have a doubt, the changes of Osi publish 25 are implemented on this shard?
                              yes they are

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X