X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [Share your Knowledge of BOD]

Hail peoples...
    I dunno about you, but I've noticed that on our beloved UODREAM, BOD rewards ain't exactly the same as on official server it seems...

I used this website a lot this past few week, but most of the time it fail to deliver the goodys... and yet I believe it to be accurate (on official server that is)
    http://uo.gamesentry.com/index.php

Anyhow, this thread is meant for us to share knowledge about BOD reward and for my part, im mostly interested in what completed BOD gives : Fire Clothes, Ice White Clothes, Blessing Deeds etc... But feel free to put anything you judge valuable...

Small BOD -> Spinned Leather -> 20 -> Exceptionnal -> Sandals = FireClothes

Large BOD -> Cloth -> 10 -> Exceptionnal ->Wizard set = Neon PinkClothes

ETC...

These are the rewards here on uodreams:
    http://www.uodreams.it/?t=bod.premifabbro
    http://www.uodreams.it/?t=bod.premisarto

Have you seen differences between these rewards and what you got in game, or between these rewards and the link you've posted?
    VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

I have NO IDEA about how to read these tables...
      According to what I understand of it, any Small Bulk Order requiring 20 exceptionnal spinned leather <something> would give either a level 5 set of clothes or a pair of sandals of any colors...
      AT RANDOM?!
      None of the large bulk order would give anything beside deeds, and any Large order deed using 4 different items in cloth and exceptionnal will give me a runic sewing kit...

Im sorry but it does not seem to work that way... for example each time I filled a 20 exceptionnal spinned leather sandals BOD I received Fireclothes... So please explain

Commenta

Originally posted by Kragore
        I have NO IDEA about how to read these tables...
        According to what I understand of it, any Small Bulk Order requiring 20 exceptionnal spinned leather <something> would give either a level 5 set of clothes or a pair of sandals of any colors...
        AT RANDOM?!
        That's right
        Each time you fill a small 20 exceptional spined, you can get one of the level 5 clothes or a pair of sandals (of a fifth level color)

None of the large bulk order would give anything beside deeds, and any Large order deed using 4 different items in cloth and exceptionnal will give me a runic sewing kit...
        A large 4 cloth exceptional will give you a bear rug (either brown or polar), while the normal ("regular") one will give you the spined sewing kit

Im sorry but it does not seem to work that way... for example each time I filled a 20 exceptionnal spinned leather sandals BOD I received Fireclothes... So please explain
        As you wrote here:
        any Small Bulk Order requiring 20 exceptionnal spinned leather <something> would give either a level 5 set of clothes or a pair of sandals of any colors...
        so you've got fireclothes (level 5 clothes)
        I don't understand where is the problem
        VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

I think I understand the system a little better now that I sit down and think about it...
          And as for the "20 exceptional spinned sandal BOD", well I was merely pointing out that both time ive got Fireclothes out of it, so that would make me extremly lucky if indeed price are attributed randomly between 10 others items (5 different colors of Cloths and 5 colors of sandals)

Thanks for your help though...

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X