Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Hello

I'm both new to this shard and compleatly new to Ultima Online in general. Originaly this post was about me not knowing how to buy a house or get necromancer spells...but my spell book is just about full and I am more than half way there twords getting my house. Now I have new N00b questions.

1) Skills- When you set a skill to go down over time, how long does it take for the skill to go away? Does it only start going away once you've hit the cap or should it be disapating sooner. I've set some skills to lower over three days ago and they haven't moved.

2) How do I deleat one of my charecters? I had some duds before I really got started and my third slot could be bettere used for a miner or something.

Thanks for the help
    Ultima modifica di thekolo; 19-11-2004, 00:02.

First of all welcome

Houses:
    I don't understand if your trouble is in customizing your house or simply in buying one .
    Anyway you can find a lot of anwers at this link

Necro:
    You won't find any necrospell from npc, but you can buy at the great market at NW near the Moongate at Yew (there are a lot of private vendors) or find them generally in the loot of the undead (to start ).

I hope I've helped you a bit. Sorry for my terrible english.
    Cya in game
    AKA Hologram

• A voi il nuovo successo dell'estate!
    Ce l'hai proprio con me?
    • Dal più grande comunicatore d'Italia...
    Uno che, della vita, ha capito tutto...
    Originally posted by SaGeOwL
    conoscete la grammatica come un bambino del Biafra conosce la sagra del cinghiale

Commenta

okay editing a thread dosn't bump it up top the top like I thought it would. So here it goes now.

Commenta

Re: A couple of more qustions

Originally posted by ahrimon
        1) Skills- When you set a skill to go down over time, how long does it take for the skill to go away? Does it only start going away once you've hit the cap or should it be disapating sooner. I've set some skills to lower over three days ago and they haven't moved.

2) How do I deleat one of my charecters? I had some duds before I really got started and my third slot could be bettere used for a miner or something.
        Welcome

1) You have to reach the skillcap, then the skills you've set down will start to lower while you increase the other ones.

2) You can delete a pg only after a week from his/her creation
        VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

Welcome!

[NESOG] Membro New Elite Spammer of Gamesnet

Firma irregolare
          Volturno - GN Forum Admin

Commenta

WeLLcomE

Commenta

Welcome !! ^_^

Commenta

Necromacy scrolls... I think it's:

air elemental 9,13
                Demon 2,14
                ethereal warrior 12,14
                Evil Mage 1,3
                Evil Mage Lord 6,7
                Gargoyle 8,9
                Wraith 9,12
                Imp 0,8
                Lich 0,9
                Lich Lord 14,15
                Nightmare 5,10
                Ophidian mage 7,9
                Orc mage 0,2
                ratman mage 3,5
                toxic elemental 10,11
                Unicorn 6,12

the numbers are the scrolls in order into the book (filled completely) for example, "6,12" would be the spells: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th.. (unicorn in this case).

Cya GL HF

Cya

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X