X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [for sale] SOP 115 tailoring

subject...

u should check out the market place...this is not the appropiate forum.
    anyway that sop doesnt cost much...about 15k no more...
    check the 120 out...their value is about 50k
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Offcouse, but i sale 2 SOPs 120 tailoring for 160k. =)

Commenta

Originally posted by IMPactus
        Offcouse, but i sale 2 SOPs 120 tailoring for 160k. =)
        who bought them?
        well u've just become 160k richer with just talking that's the powah of UODREAMS
        Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
        ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
        credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

Wow

I didn't know there was a market for power scrolls. That alone merits the effort to browse the italian Market Place and use a web translator.

At least for me!

So, in a way, I thank Impactus for bringing this to my attention.

Unfortunately, Tailoring and Blacksmithy Power Scrolls don't interrest me as I have a character working for those anyway. If you do have other 120 Power Scrolls for sale, PM me you'll be the first I go see to buy them.

Rictus

Commenta

Re: Wow

Originally posted by Rictus
            I didn't know there was a market for power scrolls. That alone merits the effort to browse the italian Market Place and use a web translator.

At least for me!

So, in a way, I thank Impactus for bringing this to my attention.

Unfortunately, Tailoring and Blacksmithy Power Scrolls don't interrest me as I have a character working for those anyway. If you do have other 120 Power Scrolls for sale, PM me you'll be the first I go see to buy them.

Rictus
            what is difficult to understand?a sop 120 fencing is 120 fencing both in italian and in english!!!!the price if u read 1kk it's universal...it's not italian,the highest bid in a tot of time(24h,36h 48h are the most common) wins!i will explain u the tags [VENDO] is [SELL] [COMPRO][BUY][LOOK FOR],[ASTA][BID]...those are the only things u may not understand.
            for the rest if u look inside for example in the armor market the piece's description it's the same in every language!!!!!!wake up,u're just making urself ghettized,try to get inside the italian comunity,we are not as bad as we seem!
            c ya
            Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 12-11-2004, 23:44.

Commenta

Re: Re: Wow

You are right Doomtrooper.

I just never even peeked at the Italian forums before. I once painfully browsed the italian part of the UODREAMS website through tranlation engines (before most of it was translated) and I feared I would have to do the same thing on the forum. I was wrong.... for the Marketplace.

Everything is relatively straightforward there.

I understand the Ebay style auction part of it too.

I had almost figured out by myself most of the [CAPS] titles when I decided to take a last peek in here out of curiosity. Thank you for the info!

Hey! I never meant to say that italian (the language or the people) is bad! I wouldn't be on this shard if I though so. Most (if not all) of the italians I met on the shard switched to english when I told them of my handicap (see? I'm the handicaped one!) so yeah, I like italian people. Heck, one of my best friends is an Italian (living in Canada). As I wrote above, I just don't like using web translators (they are not very efficient). Now, I know I won't have to and I am relieved.

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

try to get inside the italian comunity,we are not as bad as we seem!
              c ya
              ... and how bad do you seem?

Rictus
              (The one who always has the last smile!)

Commenta

Re: Re: Re: Wow

Originally posted by Rictus
                You are right Doomtrooper.

Rctus
                (The one who always has the last smile!)
                always and forever

i am the one that have the last smile
                see u in game

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X