nuovi messaggi

• [SELL] Dull Copper Runic Hammer

Dull Copper Runic Hammer

3 avaiable - all new

65k for each hammer

-------------------------

all sold

i have just a dull copper runic hammer whit 49 uses....i sell it for 62k
    Ultima modifica di atletiko; 06-11-2004, 14:07.

up

Commenta

u really have to lower the price of the runic hammer at least of 35%....
      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
      Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
      ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
      credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
      C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper
        u really have to lower the price of the runic hammer at least of 35%....
        first of all....you're going against the rules which says that you cannot comments other people prizes.....

more over, everyone sells dull copper runic hammer at this prize or more so i'm free to sell this items at this prize....if you think it's expensive, don't buy it and don't post this things...

Commenta

first of all....you're going against the rules which says that you cannot comments other people prizes.....
          i'm talking about the rules of the market forum

Commenta

The problem is that this isnt a market forum...

Commenta

Originally posted by Lean
              The problem is that this isnt a market forum...
              but the market forum is only in italian and not in english (correct me if i'm wrong) so I asked to a moderator if i could post on the english forum to sell something and he say yes so i put the post...i'm selling this items at the same price than in the market forum and there I already sold at least 10 runic of this type at that price in this two months that I am on this shard....so i don't think the price is expensive

Commenta

You can write in english as well... the first sticky post is in english with the forum rules...
                If a moderator told you that you can post a "selling message" in this forum, of course you can....
                But I think you can sell easily in the apposite forum.

Enjoy!

Commenta

Originally posted by Abacus

i'm talking about the rules of the market forum
                  wake up!!!!!!it isnt!anyway i was doing it for u!!
                  i can write whaterver i want here if it's written with respect so dont complain too much....have a rosik drink instead!
                  Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                  ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                  credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

no problem....i have no need to rosik...i just close this sells and sell it on the market place...this would be a test to see if i could buy or sell something also between stranger and not only with italian (or whoever speaks italian)....the test failed....i will no more try to sell something here....sorry if i annoyed you....

Commenta

your excuses have been accepted.

Commenta

lol....thanks

Commenta

Idea

Would have been nice to have en english Market Place board too.

I may eventually go and visit the Italian one but I seriously doubt that I will find much stuff that I would either comprehend or be interrested in.

My 2 cents

Commenta

i agree...

....maybe we have to talk about this with a moderator

Commenta

Sto operando...
                            X