annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

where i can find bedrolls on this shard??

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• where i can find bedrolls on this shard??

where i can find bedrolls or buy on this shard??

u don't need it they aren't not implemented

Commenta

so, only thing that I need to do is make a campfire and I can log-out without staying on the server????

Commenta

i think not, without bedrolls camping is almost useless, so u cannot insta-logout. try hiding

Commenta

Originally posted by tanSOr
          i think not, without bedrolls camping is almost useless, so u cannot insta-logout. try hiding
          without bedrolls you can't camp
          you can't insta log-out if not in a inn
          with hiding you are safe but you have to wait 5 minutes

bb

Commenta

That's what i said, don't flood %)))

If it's not for developing your stats camping would be definetely useless, that's why i said "almost".

Commenta

Originally posted by tanSOr
              That's what i said, don't flood %)))

If it's not for developing your stats camping would be definetely useless, that's why i said "almost".
              I thought the meaning of "flooding" was quite different from "explaining things"
              camping actually IS useless. camping wasn't created for "developing your stats"
              btw for developing your stats you only need to use item id, a lockpicking dummy, a training dummy

bb

Commenta

What's your point? Dummies were not created for developing stats either. You just don't know how to develop stats with camping - that's all.

Btw, if explaining means repeating something twice, then you're right.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X