X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• see ya!

this post is to say that I'm saying goodbye to you all

due to changes in shard politics, I don't really feel accomplished with UOD any more

so, here's my decision of ending here my UOD activity

good luck to you all, good gaming and good rl!

Very very sad

We'll miss you...

For you people to know, Gwineth was FOR multi-accounts, it's strange that UOD shard tries to be an OSI style shard and while on OSI you can have as many accounts as you want, on UOD you're stuck with only 1 account. So with Gwineth left, hope to have a few official accounts for tailors has died.

And while only a few players have only 1 account, a lot of others still use multiaccounts registered as their brother/sister/grandmother/dog/fish or what so ever. And they are not banned!

In Bod prizes' section of the market forum it's very clearly seen. While I was having a few accounts for myself (I created them when i didn't know about the rule, so accounts were named pretty much the same, i didn't try to "hide" them, that's why i think i was spotted and banned) I saw how fast you can gather different prizes and sell them.

Where's the truth? Died?

And a small question to admins - really collecting bods is one of the features that can keep you long in the game, why not to allow people to have fun? It won't change the situation at all (because, as i mentioned, many players even now have many accounts).

Somebody wants to have a few accounts and collect bods, somebody want just pvm or pvp, he doesn't want to spend a lot of time running and collecting/completing bods but instead he can buy everything needed from those who do bods. And vice versa - for money from bods you can buy an art or good weapon from loot, so money are circulating and everybody is happy.

Damn, it seems so clear and understandable, why don't you see it?..
    Ultima modifica di beso; 18-10-2004, 16:25.

Commenta

ahem...plz, let's keep this post as it is... a farewell

Commenta

Sure, now i'll be living in frustration because of you leaving ..

Commenta

Goodbye and good luck :P

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X