X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• What about build a foreign Guild????

Hello to all foreign players.
    I was thinking if someone is intrested to create a Guild for all foreign players of UODreams ...(of course Italian..ehm english speaking..WELCOME!!) ???
    Please let me hear your comments.
    TNX
    ICQ 102069218

Oh yes, this can be a nice thing... but what about trying to mix with italian people in some existing guilds, instead?
    Many of us would be happy to accept foreign players.... besides, I don't think that Angel's, NoX or Death will stop killing you in a Champ only for your language...

The Linux Guru's view of sex: unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck;
    more; yes; umount; sleep

MSN: emilio_riva@hotmail.com ICQ: 286579938

Commenta

They surely won't

I think that joining an existent italian guild is a good thing, if other members agree to talk with you in english, then you'll be certainly "more in the game". Especially if that guild is rather old (not Old %)) on the shard and has some long playing members

But if you cannot make a contact with anybody and you're new to the shard, then it's better to gather some people together, you won't do anything alone

Commenta

Originally posted by Ombrato
        Oh yes, this can be a nice thing... but what about trying to mix with italian people in some existing guilds, instead?
        Many of us would be happy to accept foreign players.... besides, I don't think that Angel's, NoX or Death will stop killing you in a Champ only for your language...

you got the point! the problem is that it's hard to make a new guild grow up with only young players. i mean... i suppose that most of the foreign players don't play uod since more than a couple of months, right? and i think it's reeeeally hard to make a good guild in an item based shard with only new players, it would be to hard to play against old and powerful guilds

on the other side, it is hard for u to play in an italian guild, and i know it coz i have a dutch girl in my guild and she's always uspet coz she doesn't understand a thing in guild chat. but i think it could be better than playing in a "noob" guild, coz u always find somebody who speaks english to u :P
        Vash U'Sgrav [LorD] - Labora et Basta [KP] on UODreams

MSN: iociriprovo chiocciola hotmail.com

Non contattatemi su ICQ per scambio item o aste o spam di alcun genere. Se mi serve un item faccio il post sul forum, inutile che mi spammate su ICQ.

This signature is powered by Gingillo

Commenta

.... besides, I don't think that Angel's, NoX or Death will stop killing you in a Champ only for your language...

right right right....
          gonna see ya at champs guys!
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

I think it would be a great idea!

Brasilians did the same thing and they are getting on well, as far as I know

Commenta

Gwineth, can you tell me the nick of some of those brazilians? I want to talk to then, and get to know more of UOD in-game.

Commenta

look for them in the guild list, on the site, I dont' remember the tag, actually

Commenta

I don't think that (blablabla) Death will stop killing you
                  do they kill?
                  for sure they die...
                  Sono tornato, mbè?

Commenta

I think its a great idea, and id love to be a part of it.
                    A.K.A: Celestian

Commenta

Originally posted by Vash

i suppose that most of the foreign players don't play uod since more than a couple of months, right?
                      Wrong

I've actually met a foreign player with 5 years pvp experience on Osi.. even though he doesn't speak italian he did tell me that he doesn't need to understand the language to know what's going on.

If a foreign player is new to the game it is really hard to enter an Italian guild... try asking someone who doesn't speak your language to explain to you how macros work or how to use skills etc. I think an english speaking guild is a great idea especially if there's a couple of people who know how to play. It's a shame that the foreigners feel so left out that they have to make their own guild though

Commenta

Originally posted by Evil Bart

do they kill?
                        for sure they die...
                        suk

KaNJi [AoT]
                        Always On Top

Commenta

The dutch girl that always gets upset because she doesnt understand what they are talking about in guildchat is willing to join! (the english guild that is...)

Commenta

Sto operando...
                          X