Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Money?

Im new to the game and was wondering if someone could give me some tips to making money, nothing to extensive; just like what profesion and some tips for it. Thanx
    A.K.A: Celestian

make a tailor blacksmither ^^

Commenta

OK, thanx, im currently using carpentry...is there much money to be made in that?

Commenta

umh... more or less... the beds are the most requested, i guess... anyway, you will gain more money if you do the blacksmith. there are a lot of people that ask for an order (or chaos) shield or for a particular weapon or armor made with a specific metal... :wink:

Commenta

I'd start with warrior (paladin) and collect money in Solen Hives. I think it's the easiest way for newbies to make some money.

But if you really want to use your crafter, try chopping the wood, making wooden shields and selling them to computer vendors. That's the best way for a carpenter to earn money.

Commenta

Easy money

The easiest way to earn money, is to take NPCs in the places they ask.

click 1 time on a NPC, click on ASK DESTINATION, then, take him/her to the desired destination.
            U'll earn about 500 to 700 GP each time and u'll increase in COMPASSION virtue.

Good luck.
            ICQ 64651753 - MSN catoblepa@mp4.it

Leavin' UOD

Commenta

OK, well ive strted wok on a smith/minor. Hw do imake miny with them? by selling to PC's or specific items o NPC's?

Commenta

MAking money depends what character you want. The good start is Solen Hive and Red Solen Warriors - 1-6 gems, 200-300 cash. If you are good enough you can go kill for example Dragons - thats really fast cash. Blacksmith can make gorgets.. or something, i dont remember now.

Commenta

If you have a smith/miner i suggest to try crafting and selling tear kite shields to npcs, it pays you something like 9/10gp per iron ingot. Anyway the easiest money here is in the bods market. Train a black/tailor in each of your unused account slots - you can do it very fast (a good macro brings you to gm tailor in 3 hours) and with very little cost-

Aegis Byrth :.: Elethia Byrth :.: Acheron Byrth :.: Nightshade Byrth :.: Eveline Byrth :. on GuildWars
                  CdC ₪ Aegis on Team Fortress 2
                  Egioh on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Commenta

oh well... just some other hints for crafters:

tinkerers: 1 iron ingot = 1 hammer, sold at 14GP

taylors: buy cotton/wool, make cloth, make fancy shirt and sell them; collect BOD/LBOD and use or sell them. See Tower of Roses for suggested prices, or take a look at existing private vendors

inscripters: buy BM, SA, blank scrolls and make reveal scrolls; sell them back to NPC. make and sell Recall and vortex scrolls to other players

miners: mine and sell ingots; use iron to skill your blacksmithy; collect granites to craft and sell stone items, expecially large tables in shadow/agapite/verite/valorite granite.
                    collect BOD/LBOD and use or sell them.

The Linux Guru's view of sex: unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck;
                    more; yes; umount; sleep

MSN: emilio_riva@hotmail.com ICQ: 286579938

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X