Freddy - GN Administrator

check %)

Commenta

I think only 1

Commenta

i see minimum 2 %)
        others either shy or doesnt know/care about this forum

Commenta

Foreign UOD Players from all over the World, Show UP!
          Don't be shy, I'm curious too :P

Love'sthefuneralofheartsandanodeforcruelty...
          ...whenangelscrybloodonflowersofevilinbloom

Commenta

Originally posted by Sebastian Sorano
            I think only 1

He's the only suppah ownage foreign man of this shard ...the other foreigners dont even care about this forum...as for me this place is completely useless!
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
            C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Speaking up

Well... there's me, my wife, my son and my brother (he doesn't have a computer at his home but he comes to play on one of ours regularly).

We are from Canada.

I know of two other canadian friends playing on UOD too. Their family are somewhat active on the shard too but to a lesser degree.

... and an american friend (we met on UOD) joins us from time to time too. He mostly plays on a shard with no skill limit. I think he'll eventually get bored by the "everyone does everything" thing and get back here more often.

So, that adds-up to a total of 7-10 international members that I know about.

I think the international members percentage isn't that low for many reasons:

1. UOD is very cool.
              2. Unattended macroing is allowed (although I guess that overdoing it in busy areas would warrant a warning). No more carpel tunnel syndrome from mining!!!
              3. GMs are there to protect users, help newbies (I think) and create events. Not to hammer on us as they are doing on some other shards.
              4. Italia is cool.

Now, as to forum participation, the international forum is quite new. Old non-italian users know their stuff around UOD and came to the shard knowing that its website and forums were 90% italian. Most of them probably don't know about the new forum and/or have no need of it. Newbs (like me) will come to it though.

Personally, I have been on UO (and UOD) for the last 2 months. One of my friends is an old player that recently came back to UO and very recently joined UOD. He helped me to start but now, I am moslty helping him as I am good at finding info on the web and I do stuff he never did on UO.

I like the forum idea. I see it as another way to get help without harrassing GMs through pages. GMs will of course answer here but sometimes, the load can (and probably will) be lifted from them by answers from other members. GM pages always felt to me like something urgent while a forum has a more "answer when you have the time" feel to them.

Fetcher
              Ultima modifica di rictus; 12-10-2004, 11:12.

Commenta

Hi!

I'm from Poland, i started playin on UOD about month ago. My character's name is Hedone, and I'm warrior / tamer . There are few of my polish friend playing here: Shank, Skjalf (or Uriel), Akaran, Jaegar (he lives in Italy he showed me this shard). I like this shard, but there should be more events in english (i heard that there will be english quests). Otherwise i will have to learn Italian

Fetcher - i have met Inqusition yesterday, and he's from Canada. Someone from your family ?

Commenta

Originally posted by Hed

Fetcher - i have met Inqusition yesterday, and he's from Canada. Someone from your family ?
                  Not from my family but he may be one of the characters of one of my two friends. The name doesn't ring a bell but I don't know all of their characters yet.

... that makes me think... There is the brother of one of my friends that plays too. I know none of his characters so that may be him.

Fetcher

Commenta

Sorry Fetcher... Im on my own... Inquisition's talking here
                    Im also from Canada... Montreal to be more precise...
                    AYREON is a pal of mine also from around here, tough we would not like me doing the talking for him :P
                    -Inquisition-

Commenta

I need the bielorussian flag.
                      I have Lithuania, Estonia, Russia and not bielo, pls send me a flag gif.

Commenta

Originally posted by ALPHABiT
                        Sent a link, couldn't post attachments.

Commenta

Originally posted by ALPHABiT
                          Alpha can i put the jolly rogers instead of the italian flag?thnx
                          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

hi guys ...I'm here too!!! and I'm playing on this shard from Sydney Australia...and the group is getting bigger
                            see u in game
                            ICQ 102069218

Commenta

Also here... from Serbia... Golden Axe guild
                              C YA in UOD

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X