Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Admins, idiots and congratulations.

The award for ultimate lameness will be handed over to the Admin/s of the Q3ut-Servers 'cause of rcon-kicking of skilled players. *applause*

I just came to several conclusions by playing on gamesnet.it

- never get more frags than deaths,
    - never get twice as much frags as death,
    - REALLY NERVER get more frags than deaths while there's an
    admin playing at the enemy team,
    - never frag a server admin as much as two times on one map.

After beeing kicked 3 times - I also tried to play in the admin's team - I had got bothered by this,- disconnected and did sign up at this forum.

At all, this haden't been the first time. Some of my mates and me already got kicked by gamesnet.it admins because of...skill?!

BTW: I got also kicked by the players because of 'German'. It's quite natural that German is equal to Nazi. We're 85 mio. ppl over here just jelling "HEIL HITLER" all the day so keep on flaming, it's funny. In fact, that's a matter of the italian community so let's head back to the point:

After some minutes (while I was waiting for the registration email) I decided to connect to the server again....

Same admin, different story.
    This time the 'referee' mixed up the teams so that we had an 2 on 14... I don't need to say that it was impossible to rejoin the other team so we kept on playing 2 on 14...

Then - that was the best - we'd play ut_alleys.
    There's this spawnpoint in this small room near the ramp down to the canalizasion. It's just possible to leave this spawn through a small door frame. Well he blocked the frame, saying something like:
    "GET FULL EXCESS TO THE WHOLE GAME BY JUST PAYING 50 CENTS!"

Well, I decided to frag this moron and to spread his brains all over the frame. What happend? Have a guess...I got kicked, kicked, kicked. I said "I got the pass: suck my dick, bitch" and he did let me pass...weird person.
    BTW: This action was guided by a 2 on 14 action again.

Then we voted for ut_village:
    There's this bug so that you can climb up onto the roofs of the central buildings and this sidewalk at the upper map.
    I prevented this guy from climbing up to the roofs (it's really lame, 'cause you can abuse map errors in a way that you can see the enemy while he can't see you) about 3-4 times.
    Well, I got kicked.
    Then he did it up to the roofs and I fragged him while he was camping at our spawn, abusing the mentioned bug.
    I fragged this guy - have a guess?
    Naaaaaa, I he didn't kick me.
    He hollered: HE'S AN AIMBOTER!!!! then, after a while, this moron disconnected.

At all:
    I just wonder how such an immature 'human beeing' receives rcon from a big server host...

Uhm.
    There is only 1 problem to your one:

.WE DONT HAVE AN ADMIN RIGHT NOW FOR Q3UT2 SERVERS.
    And NO-ONE have Rcon passwords.

Commenta

Hm O.K., sorry.
      But isn't there any responsible person? I mean someone had to set up the server before, so someone MUST have rcon anyway.
      Well, it's an gamesnet.it server so someone of you at the staff must have the UIN, eml, whatever of someone who's responsible for this servers.
      Would be nice when you guys form gn.it could initiate the change of those passes. I'd be really grateful

It's a freaking joke that such an idiot like mentioned by me, got the rcon pass.

Commenta

he

Was he able to change the maps and the settings of the server how he wanted or was he only able to kick people ? If the latter, he is someone who understood how to pass-by the security issue of UT servers.

ANyway, if nobody has already taken the control of ut servers, I offer myself to do so. Other details and my curriculum here:
        http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....threadid=15130

Byezzz

Commenta

Ok, i'll say to hollywood (the all-server-man who dont play) to change RCON PW to be shure no-one hacked them (thx 4 info).
          Gunner we keep in consideration your offer.

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X